Paulo Dybala (80 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Higuain is a terrible example. He was brought in for 90 million and was the main CF for the team. He did not justify the investment as far as I am concerned.

However, if you wish to compare him, you can compare him to others in his position (his ideal position I suppose).
Fine that’s your opinion but all I know is Higgy produced more than Dybala his last 4 years, Did I not mention the 90 million? I did so I guess Dybala being a cheaper investment shouldn’t be as productive.

Well smart Juve didn’t give him the money he wanted. Your right his ONE ideal position which limits his versatility which in turn limits his worth to the club. Like I stated a very talented player who with Juve being in a semi-rebuilding mode shouldn’t center it around him. No injury issues and an easy resign.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Thought it would be a bigger blow to me, thought of it the first maybe the second day they announced his departure, but right now i dont even care where he goes tbh.
Very good player, but moody, injury prone and not really sure what his position is.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fine that’s your opinion but all I know is Higgy produced more than Dybala his last 4 years, Did I not mention the 90 million? I did so I guess Dybala being a cheaper investment shouldn’t be as productive.

Well smart Juve didn’t give him the money he wanted. Your right his ONE ideal position which limits his versatility which in turn limits his worth to the club. Like I stated a very talented player who with Juve being in a semi-rebuilding mode shouldn’t center it around him. No injury issues and an easy resign.
Higuain was solid for two seasons, and then he became a liability. Overall, Dybala, over the course of his career, has been the better investment, and it's probably not even close.

I do agree with everything else you said though.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

And this is your opinion, specially considering:
- Selecting last 4 years from Paulo when he has been injured a lot
- Ignoring Pipa was sent away and returned twice
- Juve was forced to pay him to release him

Let him go for free is not a good business at any level but considering Arrivabene position and short time here, I understand the reasons behind his decision

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
And this is your opinion, specially considering:
- Selecting last 4 years from Paulo when he has been injured a lot
- Ignoring Pipa was sent away and returned twice
- Juve was forced to pay him to release him

Let him go for free is not a good business at any level but considering Arrivabene position and short time here, I understand the reasons behind his decision
I understand all you’re saying and yes losing him for free is a GRAVE mistake. Over the long haul no doubt #10 has been the more productive player. It’s a business of what you did for the team yesterday?

Some bad expensive free signings have put present management in a bad position. To me it’s common sense other teammates don’t give a crap that Juve got the likes of Rab and Ram for free. They see these guys high salary and say WTF.

Maybe I’m in the minority but doing it that way upsets the team salary structure. And honestly I can see why #10 feels he should get money. Since Dybala is FREE now, logically he should get the money he wants. Though maybe other teams don't do business that way?

And if that Rudiger offer is correct ..... than WTF .... too much money for another older player who might play in Turin like he’s semi-retired.

Juve get YOUNGER and if Max can’t get them to play to potential, find a manager who can.

- - - Updated - - -

And the too much money meaning for a back line player.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 71)