Paulo Dybala (41 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Yeah I’ve always defended Dybala but I can’t anymore. Technically speaking he takes this team to a completely different level, but it no longer makes sense to tailor our formation and tactics to a player who is always frikin injured during crucial parts of the season.

He genuinely is a player I turned on my tv for and was probably my favorite player during the 2nd part of our winning cycle, but it’s time to move on.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Damn enough is enough don't let this guy wear our jersey anymore!!
who is defending this weakling must have Florence nightingale effect love/crush on him.
You don't want the deal GTFO it's already more than he deserves.. DyBYEBYEala

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well, I made my mind on him a few months ago already. He will be difficult to replace if one is obsessed with like-for-like player. If we get a capable winger AND b2b, then you can just move on IMO. The question is whether the club can afford it.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
The agent of Dybala is in Torino , next week the meeting with Juve . On Gazzetta tomorrow we talk about this and also about the backfire for Pogba

[Fabiana della Valle]

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2022-03-05_09-34-13.jpg

IT IS UP TO LA JOYA

Dybala is training. The agent is in Turin: renewal or farewell?

The meeting with #Juventus is scheduled on Thursday. Meanwhile, #Allegri stops him: in doubt for Spezia.

Dybala's salary in the last decade. Between 2015 and 2017, his salary more than doubled.

In 2021, there was an offer of 8+2 but the deal didn't go through and we are now in March: Dybala can either accept 7mln + bonus or leave.

[ Gazzetta dello Sport via @andarsofian]
News just in!!!!!
Dybala agent suffered an injury and won't be able to attend the negotiation meetings :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)