Paulo Dybala (99 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Man this fucking pansy makes me want to rant..what's up with grown ass men posting pictures of themselves as if we never seen thier faces before? Wtf is the point of a fuckin pic you posted? that you are still alive? That you wearing a hoodie today?

IDK if it's just me but this is shit (female) teenagers should do to kill time.. especially not professionals who are underperforming especially in his case. I'm tired of this fucking child acting like a boy grow the fuck up, go run 5km so your fragile ass gets some training and post a pic of you training extra without the team.
Useless, attention seeking whore female/beta male behaviour.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Man this fucking pansy makes me want to rant..what's up with grown ass men posting pictures of themselves as if we never seen thier faces before? Wtf is the point of a fuckin pic you posted? that you are still alive? That you wearing a hoodie today?

IDK if it's just me but this is shit (female) teenagers should do to kill time.. especially not professionals who are underperforming especially in his case. I'm tired of this fucking child acting like a boy grow the fuck up, go run 5km so your fragile ass gets some training and post a pic of you training extra without the team.
That's how young people communicate these days. His friends are going to comment, he will reply etc.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

you need anger management

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

51F59C48-63A4-4141-800A-A1864174EE93.gif

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
That's how young people communicate these days. His friends are going to comment, he will reply etc.
in all seriousness, athletes post because they’re exposing their brand. The bigger the brand, the more followers, etc the more endorsement money they stand to make. Ronaldo is the biggest example.

other people do it as part of social circle activity. That’s how they keep in touch with friends, family, etc. nothing weird or beta about it. What’s beta is complaining about what other people do in their own time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

You agree or nah? @Bianconero81

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
in all seriousness, athletes post because they’re exposing their brand. The bigger the brand, the more followers, etc the more endorsement money they stand to make. Ronaldo is the biggest example.

other people do it as part of social circle activity. That’s how they keep in touch with friends, family, etc. nothing weird or beta about it. What’s beta is complaining about what other people do in their own time.
Ronaldo trains hard in his own time when was the last time you saw him injured or underperform? Ronaldo trains without the team and that doesn't include lifting his GF by the pussy no that shit is not exercise. You comparing CR work ethic to this guy you dunce

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No. You have to be a special kind of idiot to want him to leave on a free, but the world is full of idiots, so what do I know? :boh: :b81:
Apparently not enough so what does that tell you? See a correlation?

"you have to be a special kind of idiot to want him to leave on a free". We should have sold him last year, then we wouldn't be faced with this dilemma.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apparently not enough so what does that tell you? See a correlation?

"you have to be a special kind of idiot to want him to leave on a free". We should have sold him last year, then we wouldn't be faced with this dilemma.
You are an idiot for wanting him to leave on a free. I am sorry.

I can't support your logic or line of reasoning, if there is one to begin with, whereby you support Dybala leaving on a free and bringing in Icunti.

It's madness. You're delusional but too stubborn and proud to admit it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are an idiot for wanting him to leave on a free. I am sorry.

I can't support your logic or line of reasoning, if there is one to begin with, whereby you support Dybala leaving on a free and bringing in Icunti.

It's madness. You're delusional but too stubborn and proud to admit it.
Me wanting Icardi on loan w/ option is not in anyway related to wanting Dybala out. I can't help this club was dumb enough to wait this long to either let Dybala go or renew. I can't help what the club does or doesn't do. What I can tell you is, that 70ish million we should have gotten for Barista Boy sure would have been helpful in midfield this year and a LB that actually does what LB's should do. We would have a foundation at least, better than the one we are trying to build on now. Instead we have an Instagram nitwit spending more time on the treatment table in his prime than on the field yet your brilliant logic wants to stick a piece of bubble gum in a leak on a sinking ship rather than actually fix it AND give him a raise LOL

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's free to rant and express his opinion, regardless of how erroneous it may be. I am not a big fan of social media, as it has given a platform for all the idiots and Neanderthals in this world to express their opinions, and given rise to such abominations as the woke and cancel cultures. Nonetheless, I can't fathom what Dybala is required to be doing when he is currently out injured. He's not exactly the most intellectual human being in the world, so I wouldn't be expecting him to be on podcasts discussing the fleeting nature of life and the meaning of existence :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd rather have Bernie leading the line as a striker and 70m to spend this winter instead of whatever we get from Dybala now which is nothing spectacular.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Me wanting Icardi on loan w/ option is not in anyway related to wanting Dybala out. I can't help this club was dumb enough to wait this long to either let Dybala go or renew. I can't help what the club does or doesn't do. What I can tell you is, that 70ish million we should have gotten for Barista Boy sure would have been helpful in midfield this year and a LB that actually does what LB's should do. We would have a foundation at least, better than the one we are trying to build on now. Instead we have an Instagram nitwit spending more time on the treatment table in his prime than on the field yet your brilliant logic wants to stick a piece of bubble gum in a leak on a sinking ship rather than actually fix it AND give him a raise LOL
Dybala on a 4-5 year contract at his current salary (slight raise) is not going to kill us long term, because the amortization cost is spread over many years, and there is no transer fee involved.

Like I said, if Dybala leaves and we bring in Vlahovic and Tchouameni, then yeah, great. However, Dybala leaving guarantees nothing whatsoever. We might end up with Scamacca and Moltoforte in midfield. Then what?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's free to rant and express his opinion, regardless of how erroneous it may be. I am not a big fan of social media, as it has given a platform for all the idiots and Neanderthals in this world to express their opinions, and given rise to such abominations as the woke and cancel cultures. Nonetheless, I can't fathom what Dybala is required to be doing when he is currently out injured. He's not exactly the most intellectual human being in the world, so I wouldn't be expecting him to be on podcasts discussing the fleeting nature of life and the meaning of existence :boh:
Let's start there. Feel free to explore the bolded and see if you can connect what is frustrating many here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hater.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 79)