Paulo Dybala (314 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
De Ligt, Dybala and Chiesa
Chiesa I'd keep at all costs.

DeLigt I'd like to keep, but a fee of > €85m will help me get over it, as he was good, but not as great as I would have hoped for AND it was somewhat inevitable he'll move on rather quick anyway, knowing his agent.

Dybala is too inconsistent and struggles to stay fit. I'm curious what top club bigger than us is willing to pick him up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have nothing against De Ligt, but he really isn't some generational talent, and if he is, I have yet to see it.

I haven't seen any Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Jaap Stam or even Chiellini or Barza level performances from him.

100 million could go a long way to helping us acquire two quality players. Now, sell Kulu and McNuggets as well, get rid of the leechfucks and deadweights, and you can bring in five quality players.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have nothing against De Ligt, but he really isn't some generational talent, and if he is, I have yet to see it.

I haven't seen any Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Jaap Stam or even Chiellini or Barza level performances from him.

100 million could go a long way to helping us acquire two quality players. Now, sell Kulu and McNuggets as well, get rid of the leechfucks and deadweights, and you can bring in five quality players.
Maldini Nesta and Cannavaro are all time greats, so it's no great discredit to not be at their level. He's better than Chiellini or Barzagli were at his age for sure.

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
For Dybala, I understand. But if we get rid the few players that are useful when the rest is garbage then this won't get any better. The management most likely wont replace them well. Still no sign of Chiesa leaving for now at least.
That's the thing, i just don't think they are that useful, or at least they are not to be seen when it really matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 286)