Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Does anyone else notices that from the 65th minute or so in every game, Dybala starts to just walk around the pitch and just stops to care about the game?? He has a mental issue or what?
You're pushing it too much. Today game was over after first half and both team stop trying after a while in the second

He's low in stamina. We all know it but reading that after this game is just nonsense

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does anyone else notices that from the 65th minute or so in every game, Dybala starts to just walk around the pitch and just stops to care about the game?? He has a mental issue or what?
I think he always have had an issue with stamina. Thats why.

Or maybe he doesnt know how to manage his stamina. But he always tend to dissapear from 60 onwards because of tiredness

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We did not have good matches in the previous weeks, but this is another competition, we did what we wanted here and now we have to continue. I did not know that I had not scored in the Champions League for ten months, but it will help me for the next goal, both technically and mentally. We scored in this game and I am very happy. I try to do my best for the team, the games show our performance and now the expectations are high and we are expecting and hoping to do well.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To be fair there were signs from the 30th minute where I thought he looked tired. He did what I often do in football, stretch out for the ball, hope you can get it when your legs are not agile enough.

In a game where most of our play was on the left I think Dybala came deep one too many times.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
After missing a lot of football last season he just needs to get as many games in as possible the first couple of months of this season.

He wasn't in Mvp form but he is looking on his way to get back to best.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
^this was brilliant indeed, deserved a goal
Live, I was thinking it was kind of a poor miss. Watching it again a few times, the reactions in the live thread calling it a terrible finish were kind of over the top. It was the edge of the penalty area with a defender blocking the shot to the far post. Morty placed it near post, bottom corner and forced a good save out of the keeper. My complaint would be that he didn’t get more power on his shot… but hardly some terrible miss.

Dybala’s touch still definitely deserved to be an assist just for the audacity and brilliance of it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Live, I was thinking it was kind of a poor miss. Watching it again a few times, the reactions in the live thread calling it a terrible finish were kind of over the top. It was the edge of the penalty area with a defender blocking the shot to the far post. Morty placed it near post, bottom corner and forced a good save out of the keeper. My complaint would be that he didn’t get more power on his shot… but hardly some terrible miss.

Dybala’s touch still definitely deserved to be an assist just for the audacity and brilliance of it.
Like totally. It wasnt the strongest of shots but the play was very fast and i think it was a fair try.

I was thinking more about why dybala do not finished it himself because the defenders were not goin to be able to stop his shot... but then i realized the ball was positioned to be hit with the right foot....and well yeah....dybala things

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Paulo Dybala: “I hope to sign my new contract with Juventus soon. All parties want the same so I’m confident. We’ve re-sterted our talks this summer, I want to stay and there will be a new meeting in the next days”

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You're pushing it too much. Today game was over after first half and both team stop trying after a while in the second

He's low in stamina. We all know it but reading that after this game is just nonsense
Its every single game, not just last nights game. Just because we won by a comfortable margin does not mean that our players can get away with being slackers. Not giving 100% when you are 3-0 up is one thing, but to just stop playing completely and move around the field like you hate being there is another.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like totally. It wasnt the strongest of shots but the play was very fast and i think it was a fair try.

I was thinking more about why dybala do not finished it himself because the defenders were not goin to be able to stop his shot... but then i realized the ball was positioned to be hit with the right foot....and well yeah....dybala things
:tup:

Dybala had a very good match so I don’t want to shit on him either. But people also ignored the beautiful ball over the top from Morty that put Dybala through on goal right in the centre of the box when it was 0-0 and Dybala slipped and skied it over the bar. That should have been an easy goal. And Morty won the penalty that Dybala scored too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 78)