Paulo Dybala (101 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Its every single game, not just last nights game. Just because we won by a comfortable margin does not mean that our players can get away with being slackers. Not giving 100% when you are 3-0 up is one thing, but to just stop playing completely and move around the field like you hate being there is another.
Agree, buy yesterday wasn't the case.... everyone was walking so it's nothing but normal to take out the foot of the gas, however such hungry teams that goes for blood appears each donkey's years

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
TRUE
2705.png
1f44d_1f3fb.png
#Dybala-#Juventus renewal, after months of contacts, the white smoke is closer than ever.
1f51c.png
1f91d.png
Reached an agreement in principle on duration and fixed salary, a new meeting is exptected in the coming days to discuss the bonus structure.
1f413.png
26bd.png
#Calciomercato #Transfers
after that, only 3 meetings are required: one to decide on the signature date, an other to set the press conference date, and a last one to pick the beverages for the press conference. anything else can be discussed via email

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fantastic pass but honestly shooting on goal would be the better option in this specific case.

- - - Updated - - -

Like totally. It wasnt the strongest of shots but the play was very fast and i think it was a fair try.

I was thinking more about why dybala do not finished it himself because the defenders were not goin to be able to stop his shot... but then i realized the ball was positioned to be hit with the right foot....and well yeah....dybala things
Was thinking the same but forgot about the right foot thing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Fantastic pass but honestly shooting on goal would be the better option in this specific case.

- - - Updated - - -

Was thinking the same but forgot about the right foot thing.
The napoli defenders were right there...the ball wasn't played in front of him to really take a serious shot...the pass dumbfounded them all, including morata who if he knew the ball was coming should have done better.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a reminder that despite him having a good game, its a complete waste to play him so deep.

yeah he helps with ball distribution and hold up play to move team up. but fuck me it means he runs out of energy tracking back so much and we end up having to sub him for fuck boi kulu.

figure out a way to play him higher up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)