Paulo Dybala (240 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just feel like for those wages and how inconsistent he is, we can't justify keeping him around

Not to mention having him stops us from playing so many formations because he's a throwback #10 that needs to be in a very specific spot.

I think we'd be better off selling him, rebuilding the midfield (lol as if) and letting Chiesa play as an actual attacker in a 433 not wasted in a 442 trying to do everything by himself

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just feel like for those wages and how inconsistent he is, we can't justify keeping him around

Not to mention having him stops us from playing so many formations because he's a throwback #10 that needs to be in a very specific spot.

I think we'd be better off selling him, rebuilding the midfield (lol as if) and letting Chiesa play as an actual attacker in a 433 not wasted in a 442 trying to do everything by himself
Selling? You mean letting him walk for free?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don’t extend until the end of the season. Make him earn his contract otherwise he’ll be another jabroni we can’t get rid of. If he increases his value so be it, at least then his contract will be justified, because right now we’d be paying for past performances.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Don’t extend until the end of the season. Make him earn his contract otherwise he’ll be another jabroni we can’t get rid of. If he increases his value so be it, at least then his contract will be justified, because right now we’d be paying for past performances.
What if Barca sign with him on a free with the idea to replace Messi??? :scared:

Honestly, this will be hilarious. I hope it happens :rofl:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Maybe they expect more from our star player salary demanding captain than from DeSciglio, McKennie and Bentancur?
Expect more doesnt mean miracles.

When he drops deep to playmake cuz others cant he gets criticized for not doing anything in attacking third. When hes in attacking third trying to score he gets criticized for not beig involved in the game more.

The thread here same as woj has turned into a huge shit show where the player gets criticized even when trying to do right things. The hysteria is laughable.

Oh he wants 10 million? So fucking what? We give ramsey and rabiot 7 million each. Berna 5 million and rugani 5 million. Next season both berna and de giglio are off the wage list. Give him their share. It wont affect juve budget.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What will be hilarious is when he leaves on a free and you guys realize the true state of Piemonte Calcio
The crazy part here is is that he has 2 goals and 2 assists in 5 matches. So hes been playing the number 10 role very well despite his broken mess of a team. But if you were to listen to the retards lead by lead retard hust, you would think he is second coming of amauri.

Its shameful what mods let people get away with here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The crazy part here is is that he has 2 goals and 2 assists in 5 matches. So hes been playing the number 10 role very well despite his broken mess of a team. But if you were to listen to the retards lead by lead retard hust, you would think he is second coming of amauri.

Its shameful what mods let people get away with here.

He's been the best player so far this season for us. I get it, yes, that's a very low bar but to show up here and blaming dybala for the performance, after you've just watched a game with bentancur, bonucci, Alex Sandro, Rabiot, Tek making Serie C tier errors, is a special kind of retarded.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Agreed. And also. We can see this team is not really a team yet. Yeah rip dybala when hes not performing when team is playing well. But our team is broken and needs more.time to gel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)