Paulo Dybala (109 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Do contributors get banned? @Mark
Yes. Just because we contribute doesn't give us the right to do whatever we want. However, in this particular case, the aforementioned member "Crying Wolf" actually initiated contact with me, spammed my inbox with meaningless messages, and then has the gall to accuse me of insulting him. Oh, and he also calls me a manchild (the irony) while pestering me and being petulant, camping in the Dybala thread just to shit on him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope he starts performing again soon partiall because I'm a big fan of Paulo but mostly cause of I'm sick of seeing this thread pop up. Hoping something of substance. But mostly seeing you faggots whining about some shit I don't care about.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Report: Dybala trains on day off
By Football Italia staff

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala reportedly shows great desire to bounce back, as Tuttosport reveals he continues to train on his days off.

After a disappointing start to the season, the Argentine works hard to overcome a difficult moment in his Juventus career.

Dybala has been criticised for his performances in 2020-21 and he was excluded from the Argentina squad for the current national break.

The 27-year-old has made the most of the days on the training pitch, as Tuttosport reveals he is working hard even when the coach is not there.

Last season’s MVP in Serie A has only appeared three times in the League this term and must convince new coach Andrea Pirlo to reclaim a place in the side.

The newspaper writes he is working with a personalised programme to recover his from from last season and when the players were given time to rest by the coach, Dybala was at Continassa to train individually.

The report claims the forward hopes to carve out a place in the starting line-up, starting with the match against Cagliari at the Allianz Arena on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 78)