Paulo Dybala (131 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"Leave Juventus because you can't be the star with CR7 there, go to Barcelona"

Zamparini is 79 years old now, almost old enough to run for the US presidency, and he was already batshit in his prime.

I do agree in the sense that having more 1 v 1s with an opponent and more space would be better for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

Zamparini is 79 years old now, almost old enough to run for the US presidency, and he was already batshit in his prime.

I do agree in the sense that having more 1 v 1s with an opponent and more space would be better for him.
Come to Besiktas

james95

Sep 2, 2018

At Barcelona he would be even worse off. He’d get almost 0 minutes on the pitch with Messi there.

Ronaldo and Dybala should in theory co-exist well (as long as there are runners in the team that can compensate for their lack of pressing). Dybala struggling has nothing to do with CR7.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Argentina boss Lionel Scaloni has claimed Juventus striker Paulo Dybala ‘is going through hard times.’

The Argentinean striker has not been included into his national team squad due to “general genito-urinary symptoms that require rest and evaluations.”

He had also missed Argentina’s games in October with gastrointestinal problems.

"Dybala is a boy that we appreciate very much, his absence is heavy for us,” Scaloni said at a press conference.

“We miss him because we need him on the field like in practice.

“Unfortunately Paulo is not well, I must say that it devastated our souls to see him in the conditions in which he was.

“He’s a guy that we appreciate above and beyond the technical level.

“He’s going through a difficult time and we need to be close to him.

“We are close to him and we wait for him, as we do with everyone. I send him a hug.”

=======================================

Has Oriana killed his performances by giving him the clap?

Something seriously wrong with this guy, but the club needs to take more responsibility and sort his head out before he comes onto the field.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I am a big fan of Dybala, but I think he should leave Juventus. He needs Zidane as a coach who would know how to use him.
He would be ideal next to Benzema and fit the system. He also would have much more room to move cause in Spain the game is much more open and way more spectacular . In Italy no coach know how to use a player like him cause in Italy it is all about tactics
and for that reason he is difficult to place . But in his place we need a technical med or trequartista and from what I have seen nobody is better than Luis Alberto and from what I read he does not seem happy at Lazio and he is 100 times better than Isco.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I am a big fan of Dybala, but I think he should leave Juventus. He needs Zidane as a coach who would know how to use him.
He would be ideal next to Benzema and fit the system. He also would have much more room to move cause in Spain the game is much more open and way more spectacular . In Italy no coach know how to use a player like him cause in Italy it is all about tactics
and for that reason he is difficult to place . But in his place we need a technical med or trequartista and from what I have seen nobody is better than Luis Alberto and from what I read he does not seem happy at Lazio and he is 100 times better than Isco.
More than anything.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He looks unwell, if he gets to full fitness I think he'll be important for us again. In the tightest games you need someone capable of exceptional moments and we don't have many of them in our squad so it's worth showing him faith.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Everyone is quick to want to sell...then they cry for years over not replacing these types. Dybala was mvp last season...it is obvious why he isn't replicating that form now...and it has nothing to do with capabilities.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
How many players in our team are consistently good?
You are right ... but if a player pushing for 15m ... i think it is fair to say he will be questioned week in week out ....

CR7 , MDL the same story .... we expect heroics every week ...

they should be consistent...

Anyway still hope Dybala recovers his form soon he will be a force for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)