Paulo Dybala (176 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Dybala is a shadow of himself, it's very worrying. Doesn't look to be unfit or frustrated, simply declined in every aspect.

Slow, sloppy on the ball, bad decisions. Makes himself no favors in getting the mega contract he wants. Shouldn't be starting matches in this awful form.

Certainly hoping the coaches can get him back to his best, which is undoubtedly world class, but currently he looked worse than Bernardeschi out there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His head is focused on that childish hair and social media posts.
We can't carry him for the season if he's not going to be fit, or sulking because we aren't paying him the money an actual top player earns. He's ludicrously bad when he is anything but in good shape and confidence. I struggle to think of such a polarising player in the variation between his performances. And I also struggle to think of a big name, highly technical player who can look like such a donkey. Is his touch and control actually good? Or is he just a tight dribbler with great shot technique? And don't show me a highlight video of him in his best form. It might as well be a different player. I can go up the park and record my own highlight video controlling the ball from difficult passes, and I'm shit.

When you lose Morata and Ronaldo to injury/fitness and have to put on BERNARDESCHI and this pale shadow of Dybala then you suddenly not only lose all potential as an attacking threat, but also the ability to hold the ball in safe areas. Lazio weren't even good but you knew in terms of percentages that something would fall for them in that last 15 mins if we continued to give the ball up. Marusic had a chance and then the last one.

We're a bit unlucky with the light subs, not having Chiesa and only have Turdeski and this Dybala to bring on, but that's just football.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We can't carry him for the season if he's not going to be fit, or sulking because we aren't paying him the money an actual top player earns. He's ludicrously bad when he is anything but in good shape and confidence. I struggle to think of such a polarising player in the variation between his performances. And I also struggle to think of a big name, highly technical player who can look like such a donkey. Is his touch and control good? Or is he just a tight dribbler with great shot technique?

When you lose Morata and Ronaldo to injury/fitness and have to put on BERNARDESCHI and this pale shadow of Dybala then you suddenly not only lose all potential as an attacking threat, but also the ability to hold the ball in safe areas. Lazio weren't even good but you knew in terms of percentages that someone would fall for them in that last 15 mins if we continued to give the ball up. Marusic had a chance and then the last one.

We're a bit unlucky with the light subs, not having Chiesa and only have Turdeski and this Dybala to bring on, but that's just football.
:tup:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Defended him before due to lack of form, but this display was just stupid. His bad touch on the sideline was what gave them the throw that lead to their goal. In that situation, rather kick the ball away upfield or keep possesion.
Needs to wake the fuck up and show much more effort.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Defended him before due to lack of form, but this display was just stupid. His bad touch on the sideline was what gave them the throw that lead to their goal. In that situation, rather kick the ball away upfield or keep possesion.
Needs to wake the fuck up and show much more effort.
Yes. And it wasnt some kinda tricky ball to control, it was simple as shit. He'a just a pussy. Sad but true.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure what takes this guy so fucking long to find form. Can't blame injury anymore he has been playing for some time. Can't motivate him buy starting him. Can't motivate him buy bringing him on as a sub.

Time to say our goodbyes I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)