Paulo Dybala (117 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
3. No one is denying the fact that Dybala is currently in bad form, or that Morata and Ronaldo are playing much better, or that he deserved to get subbed today. All we are saying is that the "he was never great" or "we should sell him" reactionary comments are moronic.
Hes just one of those players that will always polarize fans. Regardless of the game or rough patch hes going through, if we are looking to sell him and improve our midfield, I could understand that decision.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Hes just one of those players that will always polarize fans. Regardless of the game or rough patch hes going through, if we are looking to sell him and improve our midfield, I could understand that decision.
Really the MVP of last serie a season has suddenly become useless after coming back from long injury layoff

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I think a few weeks with the team being more gelled together will get him to his old self
Rough patches will always be there from time to time, probably doesn’t help him to have some new faces around him. But he’ll turn it around, I’m sure.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
When he got subbed off the things kinda started working better for us. He has offered close to nothing in the last 3 games.
I am not saying he is Bernadeschi (at least not yet), but he is hardly a difference maker. On top of that the attitude he is showing is not helping him nor the team.

If we have a chance we should swap him for a decent forward next summer, before its too late

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Our best match of the year was with Ramsey and Kulu behind Ronaldo. That's just the way football is nowadays. You can only have one player that doesn't run (and even that is debatable). And he has to score.

The rest of the team has to run and create chances.

We could not recover a single ball against Barca, because we didn't have enough players that could run and recover balls, simple as that. Basic math.

So where does Dybala fit in this style of football? The answer is tough to find.
You can afford two. Real won a threepeat with Benzema and Ronaldo upfront, Dybala - Ronaldo is similar. Of course ideally you have Bayern where even Lewa is pressing effectively

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last season almost everything he did worked for him. This season is completely the opposite. Hope he can turn things around.
Some context: Last season was 38 games long, this season has been 3 games for him, the level of clownery required to talk this much shit like he is lost cause after 3 games (one thing to say bench if continues to be this off, but to sell ) , following 3 months injury, and fully and utterly forgetting he is the reigning MVP of the whole fucking league.

This forum is too much

P.S I agreed with what you said snobist, I'm more reacting to the rest of the ludicrous pages.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 96)