• Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

He has a backheel assist in the goal vs. Bologna :tuttosport:
Nice marketing campaign u did there

the reality is rough tho..

I agree with Mike M. He can just play as false 9 in specific situations,... and that is if he can make himself available in the box without dropping deep for whateve reason. Also is a problem that dybala is pretty slow so counterplays or long thru balls are not an option with him. For morata this is not a problem because he is way faster. Crosses are also an issue since dybala is not a typical 9 obvs

See the problem?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nice marketing campaign u did there

the reality is rough tho..

I agree with Mike M. He can just play as false 9 in specific situations,... and that is if he can make himself available in the box without dropping deep for whateve reason. Also is a problem that dybala is pretty slow so counterplays or long thru balls are not an option with him. For morata this is not a problem because he is way faster. Crosses are also an issue since dybala is not a typical 9 obvs

See the problem?
Pirlo is a big fan of the 3412, in which case this is a certain possibility

08F81B2B-D267-4B7A-A673-AAA5FE56CBBC.jpeg

With Morata and Ronaldo up top, obviously.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would you guys consider a Dybala - Pogba swap?
Absolutely not. Pogba wants out of United and probably won't renew. That would be a stupid move on our part.

Also, Pogba has insane wages.

I'd consider a Dybala + money for Mbappe swap though. Mbappe has slowed down a bit (and looks quite unhappy), so maybe he won't go for crazy money (less than 200 million). If we give PSG Dybala and 80 million, maybe we stand a chance :boh:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Absolutely not. Pogba wants out of United and probably won't renew. That would be a stupid move on our part.

I'd consider a Dybala + money for Mbappe swap though. Mbappe has slowed down a bit (and looks quite unhappy), so maybe he won't go for crazy money (less than 200 million). If we give PSG Dybala and 80 million, maybe we stand a chance :boh:
Midfielders, man. Midfielders & full backs.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I can see us trading him for someone like Joao Felix, Atleti were interested in Dybala before and he likes that direction. Im pretty sure Paolo will still be a key player for us this season, but have doubts if we will be able to renew. Also sometimes i think its time to move on, he wont carry us to CL.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Why are you here? What is your purpose? It's not about defending him. It's about being objective, being reasonable.

He doesn't want the same status as Ronaldo. No one is going to pay Dybala 30 million, nor any other player not named Ronaldo, Messi, and perhaps Neymar. However, being paid the same as the likes of Bonucci is insulting to a player who is far more important and decisive. Will Dybala get 15 million? Probably not. Should he be paid 15 million? No, and he won't get that anywhere else, especially not in the Post Covid mercato. Does he deserve an improved salary? Yes, he does. I don't have the exact figures pertaining to earnings breakdown, but I believe @s4tch can oblige.

No one is CR7 - that's why he's in the discussion for GOAT. However, let me tell you this. Our results, on the pitch, have regressed since we signed Ronaldo. That is a fact which simple math can corroborate. Now, who is the 2nd most important/impactful player during the past 3-4 years? I think a simple eye test, some stats, and a sprinkling of common sense with a dash of humility will lead you to one answer - Dybala.
Wrong. Stop being a fanboy, face the truth.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

You do realise we valued Dybala like 70-80m back when he was negotiating with totenham and utd right? Right now with his form and his contract running out, i can see us wanting even less for him. Dybala + 80 for Mbappe is never happening. Stop dreaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 193)