Paulo Dybala (129 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Give me Kulu any day if the week now.

if dybala stays he needs to fight for a spot like everyone else. Kulu is over performing him right now

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All those rumors of Dybala being pissed at getting subbed off over the years? I never believed them, always thought it was just the media trying to stir shit up. But now, I kinda do. His attitude is shit. He’s not a kid anymore.
You dont believed because you dont wanted to because everytyime he got subbed he blasted the coach no matter who he was. Thats all you need to know.

Renew to prepare a sell. he is not worth the titanic effort needed to play to his strenghts

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can't even explain how Dybala is a bad team player. He is a selfless player who always tries to make the right decisions in the final third. How is that not being a team player?
When he loses the ball you don’t see him hustle to get it back. That’s lazy and now that Pirlo requires all 10 players to work he doesn’t fit. That’s an example

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amazing how quickly people forget that against Barca, Kulu and Chiesa were just as bad or worse than Dybala.

Or forget the fact that Kulu and Chiesa are not proven at all and haven't really done anything for Juventus

But goldfish memory is common on this thread in particular
It’s their first season. We have had 5 years of dybala temper tantrums and inconsistencies.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Amazing how quickly people forget that against Barca, Kulu and Chiesa were just as bad or worse than Dybala.

Or forget the fact that Kulu and Chiesa are not proven at all and haven't really done anything for Juventus

But goldfish memory is common on this thread in particular
Chiesa has barely trained with the team and kulu is very young player but both of these have made impact in games already this year Dybala hasnt. Dybala has a shitty attitude he's tantrums and sulking is going on far too much over last few years.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Our goldfish memories are good enough to know how inconsistent dybala is and how he literally doesn’t fit any formation this club uses
The best Juventus team post-Calciopoli was a team where Dybala was the central figure, amazingly enough. I am of course talking about our 2016/17 team.

He's been excellent in 4 out of 5 seasons at Juve

but he doesn't fit any formation :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 103)