Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I almost enjoyed him sulking when Cristiano scored.

In all seriousness though, he looks completely off. Very easy to bully. Probably the easiest player to get the ball off from currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed it. He needs a lesson. I still like him as a player, I don’t think hes useless, but how he values himself doesnt line up with reality. Hes like a football version of Russell Westbrook.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Correlation only equals causation when it suits an agenda.

Do you think it's a coincidence that we became a worse team once Ronaldo joined us?
Yeah, my agenda is wanting a better Juventus. Dybala does not fit that right now. His form could be looked past if he was a humble and team player. But he isn't. His attitude is shit, he has no place playing rn and especially demanding 20m contracts.

If Ronaldo coming was the only thing that happened yeah I'd think that. Unfortunately for you who needs a distraction in the form of another player to try and defend his fave it was not the only thing that happened.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where does he fit in Pirlo's scheme?

Is this Allegri all over again where it's square peg in a round hole?
He doesn’t fit. At all.

bench and sell in the next window we will never get what we could have sold him for in the last windows tho

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Hit his ceiling here. Sell before he leaves on a free. He doesn't deserve the money he is asking for.

His occasional flashes of brilliance don't warrant a starting spot here, he is way too inconsistent and can't seem to fit any formations our coaches choose and he isn't a player you build around.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats a HUGE problem for a player that wants over 12m in salary.

Let him go fanboys, its time to move on.
No hate towards him whatsoever but it is time to try something else. 5 years wondering about his positioning and waiting for him to turn world class.

My only concern is that we’re not that great when it comes to replacements, are we? Still not convinced Chiesa can be better than Costa or Arthur better than peak Pjanic. So I fear selling Dybala means we get a lesser player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No hate towards him whatsoever but it is time to try something else. 5 years wondering about his positioning and waiting for him to turn world class.

My only concern is that we’re not that great when it comes to replacements, are we? Still not convinced Chiesa can be better than Costa or Arthur better than peak Pjanic. So I fear selling Dybala means we get a lesser player.
We sadly lost a lot of money when we could have sold him for a lot than what clubs will pay now.

we gambled and lost trying to fit a player into a formation thats doesn’t work

his attitude sucks

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, my agenda is wanting a better Juventus. Dybala does not fit that right now. His form could be looked past if he was a humble and team player. But he isn't. His attitude is shit, he has no place playing rn and especially demanding 20m contracts.
He is a team player on the pitch. He is rarely selfish and always tries to pass to the player in the best position (even if on his bad days, the pass doesn't always work).

As for what happens off the pitch, I don't care about contract negotiations.

If Ronaldo coming was the only thing that happened yeah I'd think that. Unfortunately for you who needs a distraction in the form of another player to try and defend his fave it was not the only thing that happened.
Too bad you only care about context when the statistic doesn't suit your agenda.

To give one example, Juventus vs Real Madrid in 2018. We did not have Pjanic in the first leg but we had him in the second leg. He made a huge difference to our midfield, but of course those with an agenda will point to Dybala as the reason why we played better at the Bernabeu.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The problem with Dybala is that he should have been born ten years earlier, where football was much slower. Same as great technical players like Coutinho and James Rodriguez and Griezman. As they lack once, They are excellent footballers who can only operate as a second forward. But, which team would be willing to sacrifice super speed wingers for these players in today’s game?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We can’t keep cheery picking games of old where dybala decided to show up and play and use that as an excuse to keep him.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We can’t keep cheery picking games of old where dybala decided to show up and play and use that as an excuse to keep him.
Dybala has been excellent in 4 out of 5 seasons at the club.

Most of the players on our team have a far inferior CV. Dybala is one of the few players in the squad who can have an off-day without criticism because of everything he has done in the past.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He is a team player on the pitch. He is rarely selfish and always tries to pass to the player in the best position (even if on his bad days, the pass doesn't always work).

As for what happens off the pitch, I don't care about contract negotiations.

Too bad you only care about context when the statistic doesn't suit your agenda.

To give one example, Juventus vs Real Madrid in 2018. We did not have Pjanic in the first leg but we had him in the second leg. He made a huge difference to our midfield, but of course those with an agenda will point to Dybala as the reason why we played better at the Bernabeu.
Except he isn't. Being a team player isn't just passing, but playing hard all the time and sacrificing for the team in terms of positioning and taking on a smaller role if that's what needs to be done. He does none of those things. Without whining at least.

Spare me the agenda bullshit. I only care if we play well and win. Couldn't care less who's on the pitch.

Again, if that one game was the only one and if Pjanić playing was the only thing that changed you'd have a point. Unfortunately for us Dybala did play in the first game, ruined quite a few good chances and got himself sent off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 73)