Paulo Dybala (87 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The reason why Dybala drops deep is out of necessity, not choice. The midfield cannot get the ball to him because they lack the skill and technical ability, so Dybala drops deep and carries the ball up the pitch by himself.

Messi does this all the time for Barca (especially after Xavi and Iniesta got old)
Neymar does this for PSG (especially when Verratti isn’t playing)

Dybala is the best dribbler, the best passer, and the best playmaker in our team. That’s why he drops deep when we are struggling.
This BS again. It's not a necessity at all and makes us toothless upfront. We have more than enough quality to bring the ball forward.
What we lack (if he keeps dropping low) is people in the attacking third to attack the space. We always slow-ball because everybody needs to get forward first.

Yesterday there were 2-3 occasions where Dybi dropped deep and the ball was ready to be crossed in the box and he was stil walking (!) lower than Arthur and Rabiot. Stop defending that shit; even Pirlo said he needs to play as a forward, not a midfielder.

Neymar and Messi are bot there when they need to be... Or would you suggest comparing the stats of those 3.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dybala started really bad, but he was main creator at the end and almost won us the game. he was playing to deep though, no idea why. Nevertheless he was one of the better players for me, even though we are talking about a draw against Hellas fucking Verona.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This BS again. It's not a necessity at all and makes us toothless upfront. We have more than enough quality to bring the ball forward.
What we lack (if he keeps dropping low) is people in the attacking third to attack the space. We always slow-ball because everybody needs to get forward first.

Yesterday there were 2-3 occasions where Dybi dropped deep and the ball was ready to be crossed in the box and he was stil walking (!) lower than Arthur and Rabiot. Stop defending that shit; even Pirlo said he needs to play as a forward, not a midfielder.

Neymar and Messi are bot there when they need to be... Or would you suggest comparing the stats of those 3.
yeah it seems like an excuse now every time Dybala ghosts in a game. It’s always someone else’s fault. Oh the manager isn’t playing him where he’s supposed to? What is that now, the third manager that seemingly doesn’t know what he’s doing? It’s getting boring now. Do your job and stop drifting around like a lost puppy.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He showed real grinta till the last minute, nonetheless the rust. Absolutely nothing to complain about him.

Only questionmark is fit, specially with kulusevsky. Dybala simply has odd carachteristics that make difficult for him to fit with a wing play based game, which is non negotiable in current football.

His better fit is, by far, from what I remember, as a SS that drops centraly in a 352 scheme, along with a CF that contributes to build up and moves around (Mandzukic).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He showed real grinta till the last minute, nonetheless the rust. Absolutely nothing to complain about him.

Only questionmark is fit, specially with kulusevsky. Dybala simply has odd carachteristics that make difficult for him to fit with a wing play based game, which is non negotiable in current football.

His better fit is, by far, from what I remember, as a SS that drops centraly in a 352 scheme, along with a CF that contributes to build up and moves around (Mandzukic).
that cl finalist team in 2016/17 that played 4-2-3-1 was a pretty good fit for dybala too, and that team had two hard-working wingers. i'd like to see him in a similar formation with kulu, chiesa and morata in front of the double pivot if cr is rested/injured.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
As we have Dybala Ramsey and Kulu, it will be idiot if we dont go for 4231

That middle of 3 is the best position for Dybala, he can have a free role there and do whatever his creativity told him to do

And the other players surrounded him ready to make runs. But he will be wander around the box and ready to strike from side pass from both sides

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wake the fuck up. You can do better than this putrid performance. I recall Dybala scoring wonderful goals several yeaes back, against far stronger Barca side. Lets go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 58)