Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We don't need Ronaldo to beat Crotone. We were beating teams before CR7, and we will continue to beat them after he's gone. I don't like this defeatist mentality.
i think the concern is for the first two CL fixtures. He could be crucial there.

The team is likely to be a work in progress would be nice to have him to paper over the cracks

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I donr know if Dybala really was upset for not playing last night, but if he was, he should really, once and for all shut the fuck up or ill fly to Turin and brake his fucking teeth. I cant stand it when a player is bitching. Fucking pussy. Princess. First he was sick from Corona for like months, while a 39 yo Ibra shook it off in 2 weeks. Then Dybala's had a little tummy ache,i presume its from all that home made sushi he and his fucking gf make on instagram constantly. Fuck you Dybala and keep your mouth shut.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I donr know if Dybala really was upset for not playing last night, but if he was, he should really, once and for all shut the fuck up or ill fly to Turin and brake his fucking teeth. I cant stand it when a player is bitching. Fucking pussy. Princess. First he was sick from Corona for like months, while a 39 yo Ibra shook it off in 2 weeks. Then Dybala's had a little tummy ache,i presume its from all that home made sushi he and his fucking gf make on instagram constantly. Fuck you Dybala and keep your mouth shut.
How sick you are from covid depends from person to person

Some people barely feel more then a common cold and it doesnt move down to the lungs

Others still arent recovered form march and its unsure they'll have permanent lung damage (like with tuberculose)

- - - Updated - - -

All that is said here is that he was unhappy that he didn't play and spoke with Paratici in the tunnel
I can understand the kid beeing unhappy. But i'd want to see a solid report saying how heated that discussion actually was.

Just a player expressing discontent in a reasonable way seems like, just human ?

Not everyone is a model professional like Ale or Ronaldo

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh, a nothing story being senationalized with extra details for clicks. Liking a tweet asking him to play (multiple reasons to like a simple link), and discussing with your GM in tunnel, with no actual direct knowledge of what was said or how.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 74)