Paulo Dybala (230 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lmao so what if he did.

you guys are complaining that one of our best players is complaing about wanting to play?

but then if he complained about wanting to move to barca, then you would complain about that.

make up your minds u cucks

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
lmao so what if he did.

you guys are complaining that one of our best players is complaing about wanting to play?

but then if he complained about wanting to move to barca, then you would complain about that.

Lmao, loser, cuck...stop posting the same sht on every thread like an incel...you are better than that

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I donr know if Dybala really was upset for not playing last night, but if he was, he should really, once and for all shut the fuck up or ill fly to Turin and brake his fucking teeth. I cant stand it when a player is bitching. Fucking pussy. Princess. First he was sick from Corona for like months, while a 39 yo Ibra shook it off in 2 weeks. Then Dybala's had a little tummy ache,i presume its from all that home made sushi he and his fucking gf make on instagram constantly. Fuck you Dybala and keep your mouth shut.
Grow up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lmao so what if he did.

The fuk Lyon?

maybe he can ask politely that he feels better and is ready to play? not storming one of the directors of the team? duh.

No matter how desperate you are, you just CANT behave like that. Theres no buts of ifs.

ASSUMING that what was posted is true of course...which i still have my doubts and need confirmation. His like to the woman in twitter is what worries me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The fuk Lyon?

maybe he can ask politely that he feels better and is ready to play? not storming one of the directors of the team? duh.

No matter how desperate you are, you just CANT behave like that. Theres no buts of ifs.

ASSUMING that what was posted is true of course...which i still have my doubts and need confirmation. His like to the woman in twitter is what worries me.
Ask politely really got me. :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I donr know if Dybala really was upset for not playing last night, but if he was, he should really, once and for all shut the fuck up or ill fly to Turin and brake his fucking teeth. I cant stand it when a player is bitching. Fucking pussy. Princess. First he was sick from Corona for like months, while a 39 yo Ibra shook it off in 2 weeks. Then Dybala's had a little tummy ache,i presume its from all that home made sushi he and his fucking gf make on instagram constantly. Fuck you Dybala and keep your mouth shut.
Shut the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

If that is true, bench and sell him.

He bitched under Allegri and now too, he can fuck off.
You can also shut the fuck up.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm going to street you, change the lock, and make sure security tase you if you try and come back into the building :p :D :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he was frustrated because we dropped points to, arguably, the worst team in the league.

Tbh, he should've gotten 15-20 minutes in his legs. After all, Pirlo brought on Turdeski, who is about as useful as a bunch of toenail clippings.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is a bit of an idjot, isn't he
That's rich coming from the resident dolt of Tuz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)