Paulo Dybala (122 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
That's the most retarded proposal ever. Why should he have to earn it, while the other fuckers are already getting paid regardless?

Ridiculous and unfair.

You can give him a base of 10 million and then insert some hard to achieve bonuses to motivate him - that I can agree to.
If Juve and Dybala flop in this next 2 season we will get a hard time to find suitor for him because his 2 digit salary

So the idea are to keep his salary low but can get bigger with bonuses.
Then if he can achieve something great on 2 years (he is 28) and we want to take profit, 7m salary can be easily match up by multiple suitors. Multiple suitors will get bidding war, and we will get higher transfer fee

But if we decide to keep him at his prime and getting the 2 digit base salary (12+ bonus max @15m ) or 15m/year straight. And make him the highest paid in the club

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agree with that idea.

Also, his bonuses should be achievement related and not personal record related. A bonus for 20 league goals will make him selfish and shoot from impossible angles. A hefty bonus for winning the UCL will make him more of a team player.

Despite being an extraordinary striker of the ball, Dybala has never been a selfish player. You can always rely on him to pick the best option in the final third.
I see where you are coming from but what if he scores 30 plus goals, performs consistently in all comps and is an all round team player but we dont win anything? His bonuses should be a mix of personal and team achievements.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Juve and Dybala flop in this next 2 season we will get a hard time to find suitor for him because his 2 digit salary

So the idea are to keep his salary low but can get bigger with bonuses.
Then if he can achieve something great on 2 years (he is 28) and we want to take profit, 7m salary can be easily match up by multiple suitors. Multiple suitors will get bidding war, and we will get higher transfer fee

But if we decide to keep him at his prime and getting the 2 digit base salary (12+ bonus max @15m ) or 15m/year straight. And make him the highest paid in the club

I'm sorry, but that's stupid, and that's not how it works or is supposed to work. Why the fuck should Dybala be the one singled out?

Also, why are we potentially setting ourselves up for failure? I don't like this loser mentality with too many ifs and buts.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm sorry, but that's stupid, and that's not how it works or is supposed to work. Why the fuck should Dybala be the one singled out?

Also, why are we potentially setting ourselves up for failure? I don't like this loser mentality with too many ifs and buts.
But that is how you calculated risk.
And for the Rabiot and Ramsey, they actually only in range 5m, because we actually paying their transfer fee to them as bigger salary.

And it will be better if Juve using salary + bonus method (6m base, 1m serie A, 3m UCL)

You lower the risk of overpay using bonus if we not win. But if we win we actually have all the money to pay that bonuses. Maybe for UCL it can be progreasive, starting 500k for group stage, 1M total for QF, 2M total for SF win

It happen in work too, company paid lower base salary but bigger bonus if the employee achieve their target. With employee achieve the target (ex: sales target), company get more income and can pay that big bonus

So the employee still get better income.

But it will affect the amount of severance pay, especially the one with longer service period.

Sometimes, company using so much other income as long as not increase the basic salary. Because severence pay are calculated base on base salary (not include other income)

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But that is how you calculated risk.
And for the Rabiot and Ramsey, they actually only in range 5m, because we actually paying their transfer fee to them as bigger salary.

And it will be better if Juve using salary + bonus method (6m base, 1m serie A, 3m UCL)

You lower the risk of overpay using bonus if we not win. But if we win we actually have all the money to pay that bonuses. Maybe for UCL it can be progreasive, starting 500k for group stage, 1M total for QF, 2M total for SF win

It happen in work too, company paid lower base salary but bigger bonus if the employee achieve their target. With employee achieve the target (ex: sales target), company get more income and can pay that big bonus

So the employee still get better income.

But it will affect the amount of severance pay, especially the one with longer service period.

Sometimes, company using so much other income as long as not increase the basic salary. Because severence pay are calculated base on base salary (not include other income)

I understand what you mean, but then you'd have to reevaluate and adjust every single contract on the team - you can't single out Dybala. It's totally unfair, especially after the season he just had. I'd give him 10 million as a base, and work from there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
giphy.gif

@Hust I know you too well :D you will be busy in this thread this season with sneak shady subtle disses, I can forsee it all (ala the Vidal/Marchisio days) : You will pit Dzeko vs Dybala, Kulu vs Dybala, you pre-emptive striking already be indirectly suggesting Kulu will be so good he will bench Dybala, and also predicting Dybala will re-injure himself out of that pressure.

47RoilH.gif

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
giphy.gif

@Hust I know you too well :D you will be busy in this thread this season with sneak shady subtle disses, I can forsee it all (ala the Vidal/Marchisio days) : You will pit Dzeko vs Dybala, Kulu vs Dybala, you pre-emptive striking already be indirectly suggesting Kulu will be so good he will bench Dybala, and also predicting Dybala will re-injure himself out of that pressure.

47RoilH.gif
lmao I swear to god it wasn't a dig :lol:

Dybala's only natural professional enemy on the team will be Kulu and its a new season you don't think Dybala is anxious as hell to get back there and start playing? He had a great season last year you but he also knows Kulu is class so I'm sure his competitive spirt wants to start playing right away.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
lol why the salty dislikes for the comment on Dybala & Kulu? Its not a dig a Dybala I am saying I hope he doesn't feel rushed to get back before he is 100% ready.

Calma you nerds
Maybe you are the nerd, like the one in the picture. I even wonder if you have see Kulu play more than 5 times. Dybala is technical way above Kulu. Same with his vision and dribble ability.
Kulu is a very good player I like him, but is not on a Dybala level. I hope Pirlo is smarter than Sarri and do what Zidane did in Madrid, rotate the front players including Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 99)