Paulo Dybala (90 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Dybala is at this moment our best player., For the anti- Dybala people in forum, he is not only a goal scorer. I have the impression that many of you have never played football on a high level. Comparing Dybala to Lukaku . Romulo is only a goalscorer nothing else. Dybala plays all over the field and he is not a CF but SS. He has talent, dribbles and pass the ball accurately. He has 100 times more talent than Lukaku Watch the game as a whole. Saying that Lukaku is better than Dybala is lack of football intelligence.
I agree completely with everything you said :tup:

There are several clowns on this forum who only look at stats. Football is not a sport that can be reduced to stats, you have to watch the sport to understand it. There is something called the eye test. In order to know or understand how good a player is you have to watch him.

These stat obsessed clowns are the ones who then make comments like “Lukaku/Cavani/Icardi are better than Dybala” proving that they don’t understand football.

I won’t name any members.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I agree completely with everything you said :tup:

There are several clowns on this forum who only look at stats. Football is not a sport that can be reduced to stats, you have to watch the sport to understand it. There is something called the eye test. In order to know or understand how good a player is you have to watch him.

These stat obsessed clowns are the ones who then make comments like “Lukaku/Cavani/Icardi are better than Dybala” proving that they don’t understand football.

I won’t name any members.
Says the guy who wouldn't shut up about xG as a way to disprove Allegri :seven:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
You are the stats man. Football is not stats my friend, but looking at what a player do on the field. Ronaldo is a goal scorer and yes the best but his level is way down from 5 years ago. I would keep him 1 more year after this year and then sell, buy Haland or Kane and another great player for all the money Ronaldo makes here and we will do much better. You need to look very carefully at Ronaldo , he all ways want to shoot himself even when others are totally free. He is arrogant . Wants to take free kicks and sucks at it.
Yes I would sell Ronaldo and keep Dybala, age deference and talent. Ronaldo is on the way down, we will do very will without him , without his salary which we can not effort.
We could have bought Haland with all the money we give him and had a great CF for years Haland/Dybala would have been a great combo for a good number of years.
Look at Benzema now he scores goal with Ronaldo he had to pass the ball constantly to him. good during his glory days but now , it is not the same Ronaldo. Good we bought, great publicity and now Juventus is known all over the world due to Ronaldo. GREAT

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Funny you’d mention xG actually.

xG data shows that Dybala outscores his expected goals by more than a other player in Europe. What this means is that Dybala scores way more goals than he theoretically should based on the quality of chances he receives.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Funny you’d mention xG actually.

xG data shows that Dybala outscores his expected goals by more than a other player in Europe. What this means is that Dybala scores way more goals than he theoretically should based on the quality of chances he receives.
So are you saying stats are relevant again or is Sarri shit because he can't create any cool plays and better chances for Dybala?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 77)