Paulo Dybala (74 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Big Belgian Oaf you're speaking of has 19 goals and 2 assists, while the Argentinian ant doesnt even have double digits goal tally. You should show some respect.
What a fucking idiot you are :lol:

This isn’t the first time I’ve read one of your posts and just shaken my head at the sheer stupidity of what you’ve written.

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Only one touch and shot top corner. Last week 2 touches and shot top corner. He is improving.

Still I prefer a real #9 like Kaio Jorge.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
93rd goal for Juventus

We have anywhere from 11-14 games left this season, depending how far we get in the UCL.

If he can score a century of goals by the end of this season, I will be a happy man.

@Cerval, @Badass Dybala and @Bianconero81 too :D
You forgot @KB824 and @DAiDEViL

@Post Ironic and @Wittl too. Am I forgetting anyone else?

Maybe @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot @KB824 and @DAiDEViL

@Post Ironic and @Wittl too. Am I forgetting anyone else?

Maybe @Mark
All those mentions make my colorful post look like a garden salad.

Jun 16, 2020
Last two matches have been great, feels like he is playing like he did at Palermo as CF which caught our eye in the first place. Really hoping we can establish him at this position after months of dicking around.
Im not 100% sure if this is the right position for him, besides the goal not a very impressive match. But we should finish the season with him as CF, obviously it takes a few games to get comfortable in that position. If he succeeds it would be a massive win for us, making the summer mercato a lot easier.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Dybala is at this moment our best player., For the anti- Dybala people in forum, he is not only a goal scorer. I have the impression that many of you have never played football on a high level. Comparing Dybala to Lukaku . Romulo is only a goalscorer nothing else. Dybala plays all over the field and he is not a CF but SS. He has talent, dribbles and pass the ball accurately. He has 100 times more talent than Lukaku Watch the game as a whole. Saying that Lukaku is better than Dybala is lack of football intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even gonna click it
MikeM I expected better from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)