Paulo Dybala (106 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Expert use of funds Bro. Kinda like that time when we almost traded Dybala for The Big Belgian Oaf - such a shame that one didn't go through :sigh:
The Big Belgian Oaf you're speaking of has 19 goals and 2 assists, while the Argentinian ant doesnt even have double digits goal tally. You should show some respect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Look, I love Dybala as much as @Bianconero81 , if not more.

However. If you are going to use this logic, then you have to acknowledge Lukaku's 25 goals in all competitions.

HOWEVER. He is far and away the primary target for Inter, While Dybala clearly is not.

- - - Updated - - -

And Dybala's stats are with 800 less minutes than Lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku.PNG

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Look, I love Dybala as much as @Bianconero81 , if not more.

However. If you are going to use this logic, then you have to acknowledge Lukaku's 25 goals in all competitions.

HOWEVER. He is far and away the primary target for Inter, While Dybala clearly is not.

- - - Updated - - -

And Dybala's stats are with 800 less minutes than Lukaku
Oh definitely. Lukaku's excellent at his role, I would never deny he's a quality player and honestly, under a different coach I wouldn't mind him here at all. But that said, I just don't think he is worth trading Dybala for at all.

Also it was more to show that he does indeed have more than 10 goals this season :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Big Belgian Oaf you're speaking of has 19 goals and 2 assists, while the Argentinian ant doesnt even have double digits goal tally. You should show some respect.
:rofl: :howler: Are you his agent? Would you like me to post a compilation of his embarrassing lumbering ball control moments? The BBO is the primary outlet for Inter when it comes to scoring goals (he shares the load with Lautaro who's more of a secondary striker anyway). He's an efficient goalscorer, but he's a limited footballer. Even Icunti is more talented and better with the ball at his feet.

I know who I'd rather be on my team, and I'm not picking big ugly with his atrocious ball control. LolCacku is like Christian Vieri with inferior technique and an inhibited goal scoring prowess.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Lukaku takes penalties for Inter while Dybala doesn’t for us. If Dybala took pens, his goal record wouldn’t be far off Lukaku’s despite playing less minutes and not even being the club’s primary goalscorer.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Lukaku takes penalties for Inter while Dybala doesn’t for us. If Dybala took pens, his goal record wouldn’t be far off Lukaku’s despite playing less minutes and not even being the club’s primary goalscorer.
Lukaku has only scored 2 of those 19 goals from penalties, while Dybala has scored 1 of those 8 goal from penalties. Sadly, your argument is false.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :howler: Are you his agent? Would you like me to post a compilation of his embarrassing lumbering ball control moments? The BBO is the primary outlet for Inter when it comes to scoring goals (he shares the load with Lautaro who's more of a secondary striker anyway). He's an efficient goalscorer, but he's a limited footballer. Even Icunti is more talented and better with the ball at his feet.

I know who I'd rather be on my team, and I'm not picking big ugly with his atrocious ball control. LolCacku is like Christian Vieri with inferior technique and an inhibited goal scoring prowess.
Im not his agent, but i hate hating just for hating' sake. Lukaku has been amazing this season, and you cant take that away from him, no matter what you say. Me defending him, doesnt mean, in any way possible, that im saying he is better than Dybala.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
saves us again.

I see people saying he shouldnt be CF or we need a real #9 but he has to fucking play.

unlike a lukaku or Milik he actually has the ability to change a game by himself which is crucial under Sarri's shit regime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 76)