Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
I'd try Burnturdeski @ CM and push Pjanic up to AM. We play like shit anyway, so might as well try and shake things up.

A midfield trio of Burnturdeski - Bentancur -Rabiot with Pjanic in the hole behind Dybala and Ronaldo. I don't mind Ramsey starting, but Blaised and Confused should be riding the bench indefinitely. I don't care about his effort and hustle when he can barely make a pass, and gives the ball away cheaply. What's the point of all that hustle if he single-handedly results in all our attacks going to shit because of his limited footballing IQ?

We lack width, so we can't play with wingers (Cuads is now a RB, Burnturdeski sucks on the wing, Costa is terminally injured, and no one else is suited to that role aside from Ronaldo and Dybala and both don't seem to want to play there).
I agree but all the reason we cant play with width is the reason he plays. He can get into those areas where Rabiot cant

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's a shame his match ended with that lol worthy attempt on net because I thought he looked possessed all match. Possibly one of his hardest working games of the year. And was phenomenal trying to hold the ball in the centre.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No shame man. He's such a hypocrite. Trying to sell him all summer, pimping him to Spurs (not even in exchange for Eriksen and cash), trying to exchange him in possibly the worst deal of the century for LolCacku, and now he can be our Messi :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When was his last goal or assist?

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve barely been able to watch the last few matches the last 2 weeks I honestly can’t remember...no hidden agenda in the question I swears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 58)