Paulo Dybala (186 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allenatore

Jan 10, 2020
:blah: :blah: :blah: Are you seriously throwing shade and shitting on the player after he guaranteed us the 3 points?

@lgorTudor We need a nickname for this guy.
He guarenteed 3 pts? HE? Missing two dead chances that my grand mother would scored? His every single pass was wrong. He couldn't pass any deff player and couldn't control any ball that was passed to him.
You'll understand football better when you will be over 13 yrs old.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He guarenteed 3 pts? HE? Missing two dead chances that my grand mother would scored? His every single pass was wrong. He couldn't pass any deff player and couldn't control any ball that was passed to him.
You're just a hater. Obviously, the whole forum is wrong and you are right. You have the mental aptitude of a 10 year old, that's for sure.

He opened the scoring with a sublime free kick, unlocking the result when the scores were still 0-0. His goal paved the way for our success, and the 3 points. It's simple math really, but your bias, hatred and delusion disables you from seeing this. It's ok. Dybala doesn't need or care for your approval or endorsement.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a FK that was. He has been quite the possessed little tenacious player the last couple matches.

he missed a sitter but would have buried it on his other foot. Made up for it with the FK among other things he did well. Nice to see we have an attack that can take the reigns when Ronaldo is out but can they on harder opposition?

also annoying that it took us most of the game to score against a team down to 10 men for almost an hour

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
He is the only creative player we have can give key assists ....

Cuad + Alex ...crosess

that's it ...this is Juve now ...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No. Danilo guaranteed us 3 points with his massive contribution.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
.Yesterday there were apparently some grumbling towards few players and thus the reaction from Dybala. The atmosphere at the Stadium is getting worse despite the 16 wins in 17 games [https://cdn] We will play at home crucial games like Inter, Lazio, Atalanta, Torino and Roma (+ CL of course)

e4007bb73d2f6272a457a50c77e215f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't see why not. We have done it before.

Dybala and Higgy is still is a great frontline, even without Ronaldo.
We are such an anomaly this season. Some games we dominate weak opposition others we can’t even make them sweat.

what’s the deal?

- - - Updated - - -

Danilo ...what a waste of money :sad:
Still better than Cancelo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's a shame his match ended with that lol worthy attempt on net because I thought he looked possessed all match. Possibly one of his hardest working games of the year. And was phenomenal trying to hold the ball in the centre.
And he doesnt got substituted since who knows how many games.

That must be a personal benchmark for him tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)