Paulo Dybala (211 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imo he still has his boyband model look, no sign that he's ageing.

I'm bit more worried about the others, De Sciglio loses it a bit more and Bernardeschi goes through some midlife crisis, but maybe his wannabe badboy look still can fit into this boyband.

Anyway we should consider some young handsome signing. Tonali is ugly too. maybe better to sign Zaniolo or Havertz, or to bring some toneful name and color into the band with Justin Kluivert.
Paulo gonna look identical to Riccardo Scamarcio in a few years.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imo he still has his boyband model look, no sign that he's ageing.

I'm bit more worried about the others, De Sciglio loses it a bit more and Bernardeschi goes through some midlife crisis, but maybe his wannabe badboy look still can fit into this boyband.

Anyway we should consider some young handsome signing. Tonali is ugly too. maybe better to sign Zaniolo or Havertz, or to bring some toneful name and color into the band with Justin Kluivert.
Zaniolo has the same tattoo as Dybala, we cant sign him and keep Paolo, theyd look dumb together. Speaking of looks, Id say Pellegrini from Roma is an okay looking dude, like a slightly more handsome Bentancur

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Reports are saying that Sarri is committing to Dybala as a false 9 like Mertens (but really what was false about Mertens, I still don't know). I really hope we just completely commit to this and finally see if he can do it. It's much easier to fit Dybala into the team if he can play in the middle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Reports are saying that Sarri is committing to Dybala as a false 9 like Mertens (but really what was false about Mertens, I still don't know). I really hope we just completely commit to this and finally see if he can do it. It's much easier to fit Dybala into the team if he can play in the middle.
if its rid us of the awful 4312

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
if its rid us of the awful 4312
Well it will also depend on Cuadrado playing every game as a RM, I think. Because without him we don't have a replacement to make up the balance. Then we will go back to 4-3-1-2 probably lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)