Paulo Dybala (257 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Glad to have both still here! I consider these two combined one Italian on the pitch for Juve! I love you Berna (no homo) but your services as the token Italian in the forward area are no longer needed. That said I root so hard for the guy every time he steps on the pitch.
1579442496167.png

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Much better than the last two seasons. If Sarri fixes our attacking gameplan, he could enable him to really explode. He could be getting close to Mbappe numbers in a high functioning offensive team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Poor first half, superb second one. It was a magnificent assist for Ronaldo.

Him and Sarri need to resolve this substitution issue. Dybala shouldn't be moaning every time he gets subbed. Likewise I don't think there should be this pressing need to sub him every game we are 1 goal up. He is contributing far more defensively these days and no longer seems tired, in fact he was picking up the pace and finding room before going off. I think we could use his ability to keep the ball when we are hanging on.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Higuain has had a bounce back year. But I feel like we are really forcing him into the team. Subbing Dybala for Higuain is a waste of a sub when you are looking for counters. You don't need a "box" striker at that point so you're using a sub to most likely downgrade your attack.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Poor first half, superb second one. It was a magnificent assist for Ronaldo.

Him and Sarri need to resolve this substitution issue. Dybala shouldn't be moaning every time he gets subbed. Likewise I don't think there should be this pressing need to sub him every game we are 1 goal up. He is contributing far more defensively these days and no longer seems tired, in fact he was picking up the pace and finding room before going off. I think we could use his ability to keep the ball when we are hanging on.
I just want to smack him across the face when I see him pouting like some brat. He did well today, his shooting was a bit off but wonderful assist for Ronaldo. We needed fresh legs and he needs to learn to accept it better when he is taken off. He is going through a good spell atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain has had a bounce back year. But I feel like we are really forcing him into the team. Subbing Dybala for Higuain is a waste of a sub when you are looking for counters. You don't need a "box" striker at that point so you're using a sub to most likely downgrade your attack.
DC for Dybala...

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's all a bit too emo for me. He's not a moody teenager anymore, he's supposed to be one of the leaders of this team and should act accordingly.
Agreed. I'm not saying it's the right attitude simply that it's harmless. Ronaldo does the same. If it means he comes back hungrier each time then it's not as bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)