Paulo Dybala (98 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just want to smack him across the face when I see him pouting like some brat. He did well today, his shooting was a bit off but wonderful assist for Ronaldo. We needed fresh legs and he needs to learn to accept it better when he is taken off. He is going through a good spell atm.

- - - Updated - - -

DC for Dybala...
I have been saying this about his tantrums since allegri days. Even when i was mad as fuvk with allegri, dybala needed to man up and accept the sub from the coach, and in that regard i was full behind allegri. Dybala needs to just deliver when called upon and thats it, that why he gets paod.

And like someone said, i dont know why he gets annoyed, as it was clearly a tactical sub, not a performance sub. Last year allegri benched him most of the time because he was playing like shit... and that was when he actually played.

This year sarri is managing him well. I think sarri doesnt want to burn him and subs him because he indeed takes care of dybala. Right now is our most inform striker and we need him everygame out there at least for 60 mins.

Dybala should get aware of this and cut it with the tantrums

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
he got subbed in last 10 minutes. i agree it was a lil dramatic from him.

but seriously look at him. he is a kid with no hair growing on his face. what do u expect guys? :D

someone inject some testosterone on this kid nutrition.
Well, Dybala has all the rights to throw tantrums etc.

Club treated him like sheet trying to sell him simply cus the outdated grinch allegri played him out of position to cause his bad form.

In fact, dybala has every right to pee on the conference table of J office if he is in the mood for it.

One advice to the club management.
Shut the f up and give him a new contract. Treat him like how you would treat CR7

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Every single time he gets taken off the cameras watch him and wait for the reaction. That's an issue. If you know that if you pan the camera to him to see what his reaction is going to be that's a problem. No one cares when say, Matuidi or Bernie get subbed off. They never react. This keeps happening and it goes back to the Allegri years too.

You think you'd ever see Del Piero act like that even back in the Capello years? Nope. Not a chance in hell. Our attack is stacked and he has to know that subs are going to happen when we are playing every 2/3 days in 3 competitions. He needs to get over that attitude.
Well, del piero never said a thing but you could see he was mad as fuck everytime capello took him off

- - - Updated - - -

Club treated him like sheet trying to sell him simply cus the outdated grinch allegri played him out of position to cause his bad form.

In fact, dybala has every right to pee on the conference table of J office if he is in the mood for it.

Shut the f up and give him a new contract. Treat him like how you would treat CR7
No way. He was making this tantrums to allegri way before the paratici saga started.

This is on dybala and he needs to work on that.

This has nothing to do with his great form and a deserved new contract.

Last edited:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

bro i am a fan of dybala and if you notice am one of the guys who kept screaming to keep him. but seriously he is a starter now and play a lot it is not a crime to give him a rest in last 10 minutes and we are winning.

just my 2 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)