Paulo Dybala (43 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fantastic game, the guy is turning into a proper, mature #10 :tup:
Fantastic season so far. This is Dybala I remember from the first 2 and a half years here, when he was genuine game changer and indispensable for our team. During the second part of the 2017/18 there was evident drop in his game and it became even worse in 2018/19. Hes becoming fan favorite again and Juve's poster boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Credit should also go to Sarri for reviving him
He had amazing 2 and a half years under Max but something went down between them. I feel Juve's persistence over the summer to sell him prolly fired him up more than a change of coach. I think he genuinely enjoys being here and isnt keen on leaving so he stepped up and improved his atitude, matured, which was what held him back in the first place.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Something happened. Before this season, I did not see any signs that he could be succesfull as an AM or an inside winger, but now he is excellent in both roles.
I recall 2016/17 when he played as AM.
He is better when he plays through the middle or as an inside forward than classic winger as we have seen Allegri tried him at last season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I recall 2016/17 when he played as AM.
He is better when he plays through the middle or as an inside forward than classic winger as we have seen Allegri tried him at last season.
He can play as a winger like he did yesterday... in other words, almost an SS.

He is not a costa type winger, but he can for sure roam the area and cut in to kick with his left, just like messi of old did and got gazillion goals with the very same move

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Definitely something snapped in his head after the shitsaga he lived, in part because of his own bad performances, which ultimately pressed the club to sell.

I think he pretty much endured hell in the last 2 seasons and the last mercato was like his purgatory. Pretty much the same could be said for higuain.

Now both of them are totally focused
What there fook you talking bout?
His ‘bad performance’ last year was simply due to him being played in a position that is no longer relevant in today’s football. The trequifugsta position belongs to old ideas of football where a “creative” player has all the time in the world to “magically” create chances. In modern football, this player’s legs will be broken by the Ramoses and Pepes. It’s all about pace and power now.

Tell me another Juve player that would have played better in the trequifugsta position.
Berna? Another face of Italian failure football.
Pjanic? Poor man’s Pirlo, without the looks.

Even Messi would not have played well as a trequifugsta in Serie A. His legs will be broken in his first game if he thinks he can take his time to dribble through serie A defenders, thinking it’s like his Spanish Farmers liga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 35)