Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cuads being pressed at the back is not a good idea sitting on a yellow card. Ccould you imagine him picking up a second yellow and having no counter abilities bc we are down a man? I think the subs were fine but Higuain wasnt good on the day. He didnt hold the ball up well enough high up the field
The subs were bad, JGC was playing quite bad so if u decided to take a chance with Danilo, be my guess and go ahead but take JGC out. Keep Paulo cuz is the only one holding u the ball up and take Ramsey out and bring a MF.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cuads being pressed at the back is not a good idea sitting on a yellow card. Ccould you imagine him picking up a second yellow and having no counter abilities bc we are down a man? I think the subs were fine but Higuain wasnt good on the day. He didnt hold the ball up well enough high up the field
Well, we aren't really a counter attacking team anyway. Danilo offers next to nothing, so it's like we're playing with 10 men anyway - kinda like Burnturdeski.

Dybala should've stayed on because he was the only one capable of making anything happen.

Apr 19, 2007
Well, we aren't really a counter attacking team anyway. Danilo offers next to nothing, so it's like we're playing with 10 men anyway - kinda like Burnturdeski.

Dybala should've stayed on because he was the only one capable of making anything happen.
We needed help on the flanks and speed to counter. Why you are arguning so much about how a forward was subbed while up 2-0 is strange. We needed help defending as they were starting to press and we were losing our grip. Cuads was on a yellow and could have been exploited really hard.

Also we won

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)