Paulo Dybala (176 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Outshining the rest which is great considering ronaldo is at the club. Credit to Sarri...he has managed him well and allowed him time to get back into form. Full credit to dybala...he could have tucked himself away in a corner after the summer transfer period saga but he has come back and shit everyone up. Same could be said for Higauin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i hope that rabid dogs don't start a campaign to deport him too

dybala-merih_1925.jpg

dybala-merih_5237.jpg

dybala-merih_3842.jpg
and i hope you stop believing that demiral is being frozen out by anybody. it's just that you don't touch a well-functioning cb duo until it's necessary. (see de ligt's injury scare at bergamo: demiral was ordered to the side of the pitch in case a sub was inevitable.)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
After watching the goal from different angles, my conclusion is that it was a very good strike but the main fault falls on Madrids defender who was in the wall who turned aside just as Dybala took the shot. If he would've just jumped withouth turning sideways, he would have blocked the shot. Probably with his face which would have been painful AF but still, it wouldnt have been a goal.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
After watching the goal from different angles, my conclusion is that it was a very good strike but the main fault falls on Madrids defender who was in the wall who turned aside just as Dybala took the shot. If he would've just jumped withouth turning sideways, he would have blocked the shot. Probably with his face which would have been painful AF but still, it wouldnt have been a goal.
If it was 1990 he would have blocked it with his face, but today he's getting paid millions anyway, so why bother to block anything. How will he post on Instagram if something bad happened to his face?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)