Paulo Dybala (91 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I always said Dybala would thrive more so under sarri than Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just say paratici did an excellent job driving lukaku's price up so inda would pay the 70 mill out of desperation for a striker. So glad they kicked icardi out, he was always a problem against us
Let's jut say that you need to stop giving credit for something that isn't there, OK? The ONLY reason why Dybala is still here is because he didn't want to leave, not some 4D chess that you are making it out to look like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
was trying to sell dybala to tottenham a part of that plan also?
Ofc. He rattled their dressing room and caused fights among several players, that started to become insecure over their status and possibility of Dybala taking their place. In turn other teammates tried to comfort them and in one of those encounters Vertonghen stayed a bit too late at Erikson's place, tipsy and while the latter fell asleep, the former shagged his wife. Just look at the state Tottenham are in now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Let's jut say that you need to stop giving credit for something that isn't there, OK? The ONLY reason why Dybala is still here is because he didn't want to leave, not some 4D chess that you are making it out to look like.
imagine paratici using our star player dybala like a pawn just to raise lukakus price? toying with dybala like that for something of no benefit to the player himself.

badass unironically believes Paratici would actually be dumb enough to do that because badass is delusional.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
His greatest asset? common now a greater asset than Ronaldo? don't think so
So that is your counter argument? Not that your theory was ridiculous (As if Suning group didn't have that money to begin with and somehow Man United needed our help to get Inter to pay more money than they orginally wanted to. Which they didn't by the way.) , and potentially dangerous to the psyche of one our own, but that you disagree on who our most valuable asset happens to be.

You must be incredibly jacked to be able to constantly move the goalposts to suit your narratives.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So that is your counter argument? Not that your theory was ridiculous (As if Suning group didn't have that money to begin with and somehow Man United needed our help to get Inter to pay more money than they orginally wanted to. Which they didn't by the way.) , and potentially dangerous to the psyche of one our own, but that you disagree on who our most valuable asset happens to be.

You must be incredibly jacked to be able to constantly move the goalposts to suit your narratives.
Seriously you need to lighten up, just a bit of trolling by sticking up for paratici at the expense of inter signing a 70 mill lump of shite

by the way it wasn't a matter of money it was the fact that inter are restricted by ffp so why not jack up the price by at least pretending to be interested in the player

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Seriously you need to lighten up, just a bit of trolling by sticking up for paratici at the expense of inter signing a 70 mill lump of shite

by the way it wasn't a matter of money it was the fact that inter are restricted by ffp so why not jack up the price by at least pretending to be interested in the player
And you need to not tell me what to do. There was no hint of you being a troll. Considering that is your claim to fame around here, that is pretty amazing in and of itself.

"Pretend to be interested in the player" By not refuting ANY of the rumors that stated that Dybala was involved? Are you fucking serious right now?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And you need to not tell me what to do. There was no hint of you being a troll. Considering that is your claim to fame around here, that is pretty amazing in and of itself.

"Pretend to be interested in the player" By not refuting ANY of the rumors that stated that Dybala was involved? Are you fucking serious right now?
i get it. It's Monday, you've had a shit day some how but ok lets take it out on someone on an internet forum

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
single handedly saved us from swapping himself for lukaku. Give this man a star at the stadium

@Hustini , if dybala ends up on your street, in a parked car with an asian cutie, you let the man finish.
Last season, I doubt he would have been able to.

If its this season, she might need an EMS.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Dybala: "What happened to me in the summer was ugly.. Many people talked. Now I'm at the club where I've always wanted to be.. Today I played one of the most important games in the history of this derby." [Sky]
seriously this just under lines my life in italy.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 78)

• JCK