Paulo Dybala (97 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
His decisions are MUCH quicker this year. Ball falls to Pjanic and he takes off immediately into the space. And when he receives the ball between the lines, he knows where he is going immediately. Way fewer touches on the ball this year.

Save your energy for the bursts into the box. Taking 5, 6, 7 touches, spinning and spinning in midfield is such a waste. I don't know if it's the position or the coach or both but he looks razor sharp this year.
He is closer to goal and our off ball movement is better

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Interesting desciption. I would say he had some world class ability in spotting the opening and taking advantage of it.
I like the word zippy, so, any chance I can use the term I will capitalize on it. But yes, the shot was fantastic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His decisions are MUCH quicker this year. Ball falls to Pjanic and he takes off immediately into the space. And when he receives the ball between the lines, he knows where he is going immediately. Way fewer touches on the ball this year.

Save your energy for the bursts into the box. Taking 5, 6, 7 touches, spinning and spinning in midfield is such a waste. I don't know if it's the position or the coach or both but he looks razor sharp this year.
Its defenitely the coach because he has options to play short at all times and the whole team is synched what to in offensive phase.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dybala: "What happened to me in the summer was ugly.. Many people talked. Now I'm at the club where I've always wanted to be.. Today I played one of the most important games in the history of this derby." [Sky]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I always said Dybala would thrive more so under sarri than Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Just imagine if we had Lukaku in the lineup yesterday instead of him, and Inter had Dzeko.
Let's just say paratici did an excellent job driving lukaku's price up so inda would pay the 70 mill out of desperation for a striker. So glad they kicked icardi out, he was always a problem against us

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He scored grand total of 1 goal under Sarri as opposed to 78 he has scored under Allegri. So lets talk about under which manager he thrives :lol: :p

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala: "What happened to me in the summer was ugly.. Many people talked. Now I'm at the club where I've always wanted to be.. Today I played one of the most important games in the history of this derby." [Sky]
Just keep responding on the pitch and all is fine. Last season he was horrific and he got so many chances to turn it around so I cant blame Allegri. He simply looked sluggish and out of form. Maybe this summer he figured out that his credit based on good games in the past has expiry date so he applied himself more this year. There werent many offers over the summer from tier 1 clubs.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great to see him doing better, but he has another 30% to give at least in terms of his best game. He just looks a bit less athletic and definitely less confident than before.

I think it wasn't hard to see he would do better in Sarri's approach, but if we can get something close to that Dybala of past then we would be shit hot up front.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Great to see him doing better, but he has another 30% to give at least in terms of his best game. He just looks a bit less athletic and definitely less confident than before.

I think it wasn't hard to see he would do better in Sarri's approach, but if we can get something close to that Dybala of past then we would be shit hot up front.
shit hot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 80)