Paulo Dybala (325 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well, not gonna lie, I'm not happy that he's staying. But whatever, he clearly is, so all I can hope is that he proves his doubters wrong, myself included.

Play well, aka the way you know how to do but so far have only done on occasion (as supposed to consistently).
If he left, how would you have liked to see our attack? Not including unrealistic ideas like Neymar

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You would have preferred Higuaín and Mandzukic? Or one of those we were linked with (Lukaku, Icardi)?
Yeah, one of Lukaku / Icardi.

But it's over now, and I don't see the point in discussing it. Dybala is staying, and all I can hope is that it works out for the best.

I genuinely hope he's gonna kill it next season, I just have my doubts is all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah, one of Lukaku / Icardi.

But it's over now, and I don't see the point in discussing it. Dybala is staying, and all I can hope is that it works out for the best.

I genuinely hope he's gonna kill it next season, I just have my doubts is all.
because you wanted a more traditional style of CF or you really dont rate dybala at all?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not wanted by the board.

He was already playing like a zombie when he was fully backed by everyone bar allegri... and now juventus ahs openly tried to kick his ass out. I dont want to imagine how his state of mind will be.

Loved this player in his first season, but whatever happened to him, he is not the same dybala.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 320)