Paulo Dybala (122 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Icardi definitely comes in here, but Dybala going to Inter? GIMME A BREAK. PSG might actually be interested, but they would most likely need to get rid of Cavani at that point, which is last year of his contract. Cavani would still be pretty good addition to many teams, so i wonder if he wants to stay in Paris or move away from there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I just hooe if dybaka does leave we get the money we deserve for him. 70m to spurs was an absolute joke. I don't mind selling players provided we get a fair deal and replace them directly or with players to better team in other ways.

PSG have lots of money...problem is we have been cornered and won't get a high value.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think it'll be hard for him to leave. He wants 15mln net + commission for the agent while we want 70mln on top of that. Psg is the only club I can see fulfilling these requirements. If they sell Neymar it might happen but if they don't no way because they might have issues with ffp paying the wages of Ney, Mbappe, Cavani, Dybala, Verratti etc.

Also, I can see them being interested in Dembele and Coutinho who are fringe players in Barca. What's more, they are wingers so suit Psg more. Finally their nationalities might fit better under the reign of Leonardo.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I just hooe if dybaka does leave we get the money we deserve for him. 70m to spurs was an absolute joke. I don't mind selling players provided we get a fair deal and replace them directly or with players to better team in other ways.

PSG have lots of money...problem is we have been cornered and won't get a high value.
When have we ever got the money we should have from selling our players?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Breaking | Barcelona have accelerated talks to sign Neymar with PSG this week, Les Parisiens now accept the inclusion of a player in exchange & are in talks with Philippe Coutinho, according to RMC.

I think that rules out Dybala to PSG and subsequently Icardi to us

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Breaking | Barcelona have accelerated talks to sign Neymar with PSG this week, Les Parisiens now accept the inclusion of a player in exchange & are in talks with Philippe Coutinho, according to RMC.

I hope so

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Unless Bayern.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It will get more difficult as the market goes on...the longer it goes on the less of good deal we will get.

Disappointed how the club has handled this...if dybala was in the market we should have been more proactive...dangling him in front of United for Lukaku for a couple of weeks was a disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 99)