Paulo Dybala (128 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Horrible deal if we spend the money in Lukaku. Why are we giving away our players at discounted prices. Have we ever sold anyone for more than his worth?

A swap deal for Erikson+ cash seems like a no brainer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's obvious that the plan is to play Ronaldo 50 games this season. At age 34, to be 35 during the season. Sold Kean, if we sell Mandzu and Dybala, there will be Higuain and lots of hopes and prayers in that front line.

Awesome.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Wow seeing Dybala leaving is actually different feeling to any other player that left lately - seems like he was with us for this whole time and is really a big part of Juventus family. Damn, I wouldnt really care if its Pjanic, Sandro or Bonucci leaving but I have soft spot for Dybala.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I think it is a little more complicated than that. If only it were that simple, my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't that be up to the coach to decide whether or not there is a place for him on the team? At least Conte came out right away and said that Icardi and Nainggolan are not part of Inter's plans
Of course not.what if he doesn't work out ,then what?
Sarri to renounce his salary so we can recoup dybala's lost value.I think management has lost faith in him after his last season showing.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This is a panic sale considering we had 4 years to evaluate the player and his optimal place in the team. And now we're willing to accept whatever someone offers when Dybala's value was twice as high just a year ago?

If we had any foresight, we could have seen the poor fit with Higuain and surmised that he would also not fit well with Ronaldo. And we could have sold a long time ago. To play him on the wing for a year and destroy his value is pretty poor to be honest.
And if we play him another year out of position. Remember he works best as a ss not a false 9. If he doesn't come through on that position don't we lose more value on him?

- - - Updated - - -

So sell him for the freaking right price!!! he is not worth 70 million... he is worth AT LEAST 90 million
Don't see clubs battling for him at 72, then who would be dumb enough to pay 90?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And Fabio would never give a simple explanation... hey why do u sell Kean, Cancelo and Paulo and keep all the deadweight with really high wages like Pipa, Sami, Mandzo?
Don't have a problem with Mandzu staying

We need at least one backup striker

The other two should be sold asap tho

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Who would he be the backup to if Higuain leaves?

We can't just assume that another striker is coming in if/when we sell Dybala.
I think that is the plan. Sell Dybala and bring in a CF

Which is why we have been attempting to swap him with Lukaku.

If Higuain leaves, that leaves us with two genuine CF's for Sarri's formation. Mandzukic and the new CF.

While Ronaldo continues to play on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)