Paulo Dybala (202 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
at this point i accept selling dybala. weve already alienated him so might as well cash in but for the love of god dont fucking sign lukaku and i am almost sure that is what will happen.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Arsenal agree Rugani terms

Football Italia

Arsenal have reportedly agreed personal terms with Daniele Rugani, as Juventus could accept a loan with obligation to buy.
According to Sportitalia transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà, the Gunners have the all-clear from Rugani to complete the move.
It would be a salary worth €4m per year plus performance-related bonuses.

Now the two clubs have to finalise the details, but it’s possible Juve will accept a loan with obligation to buy at the end of the season.
It could even be a two-year loan with the eventual cost of the operation reaching €40m.
Italy international Rugani dropped down the pecking order after the arrival of Matthijs de Ligt and Merih Demiral over the summer.
He needs more regular playing time and did not progress as well as expected since his move from Empoli.
Wolverhampton Wanderers were also interested in Rugani, but he’d favour Arsenal.
Juves yard sale: buy one and get one free

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So our valuation of Dybala has gone from 100m to 85m to 70m.

THIS CLUB IS A FUCKING JOKE

What retarded move? Selling Dybala? Is it really a surprise?
Swapping him with Lukaku is a retarded move, but selling him should not really come as a surprise to anyone.
And what exactly do you think they plan to do with the Dybala money?! They're going to use it to buy Lukaku!

Oct 23, 2011
Are we THAT desperate for money and selling Dybala, not even counteroffering Spurs' initial offer? What did he do to this management to deserve this treatment?. He is completely alienated by these people. TBH, if we are in such a financial mess then wth are the Ronaldo and De Ligt deals for? Man, so I would love to sit on a table with this management and get their thoughts about this mess we are currently in. Just surreal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)