• 15+ GOALS

• 0-5 ASSISTS

• 6-10 ASSISTS

• 11-15 ASSISTS

• 15+ ASSISTS

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
With the sale of Cancelo and eventually Dybala we will decrease our creativity in atack with at least 30%. I hope that Ramsey is some superhuman because we are truly fucked otherwise. At this point I am not looking with hope into the future.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What in gods name are we fucking doing? Its infuriating to see how eager we are to weaken ourselves. And not even for premium sums?
Its weird. Maybe they want to get rid of all the players with high wages that are not eligible to the new tax system.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
What in gods name are we fucking doing? Its infuriating to see how eager we are to weaken ourselves. And not even for premium sums?
i also have a feeling that we're making huge mistakes just to balance the books.

all eyes on bernardeschi and costa.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Its weird. Maybe they want to get rid of all the players with high wages that are not eligible to the new tax system.
Obviously this would be difficult transfer window our commercial revenue has not grown enough so we will keep on selling one key player every season

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can we be this broke??

I am not the biggest dybala fan and personally i am fine with selling him for the right price. But if we get 70 mil and sign Lukaku or icardi that’s just wow

I really start to dislike paratici

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)