Paulo Dybala (97 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can we be this broke??

I am not the biggest dybala fan and personally i am fine with selling him for the right price. But if we get 70 mil and sign Lukaku or icardi that’s just wow

I really start to dislike paratici

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arsenal agree Rugani terms

Football Italia

Arsenal have reportedly agreed personal terms with Daniele Rugani, as Juventus could accept a loan with obligation to buy.
According to Sportitalia transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà, the Gunners have the all-clear from Rugani to complete the move.
It would be a salary worth €4m per year plus performance-related bonuses.

Now the two clubs have to finalise the details, but it’s possible Juve will accept a loan with obligation to buy at the end of the season.
It could even be a two-year loan with the eventual cost of the operation reaching €40m.
Italy international Rugani dropped down the pecking order after the arrival of Matthijs de Ligt and Merih Demiral over the summer.
He needs more regular playing time and did not progress as well as expected since his move from Empoli.
Wolverhampton Wanderers were also interested in Rugani, but he’d favour Arsenal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
70 mil/eur is too low offer for Dybala.But having in mind that EPL transfer window close at Friday,Paraticci will jump into this deal if Dybala accepts.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Juve still in the race to sign Lukaku (NicoShira)
And everybody laughed when the English press suggested we offered Dybala and Mandzu for Lukaku.
In isolation I think 70-80m for him is okay, but when you know we are going to turn around and use 85m on Lukaku, which in turn gives ManU funding for Eriksen, it makes you want to go on a psychotic killing spree.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The reported desperation from our club to sell him is disappointing if true. But again, I caution people to realize that the same media reporting this stuff report so much false information during this time of year. Take it all for a grain of salt - my own salt at this reported deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 83)