Paulo Dybala (114 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know if it's right to call him mentally limited. The man had a great first season at Juventus and the only way anyone can do that is if they're mentally strong. He also lost his father at a young age, which is always going to build toughness.

I do think there is not really a position we can offer him. We'd have to build our squad around him and clearly we're not prepared to do that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
The difference is, is that one is our key world class No.10 while the other is a washed up bench warmer from the Allegri era who no one would give a toss about if he left.
You could make a real argument that MDS have done more these past 12 months than Dybala. And calling Dybala a real world class no 10, i mean, that just says it all. He been utter garbage for over a year ffs.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If Dibala was to be sold, this had to be done much earlier this summer, and for money that could be used elsewhere, not for effing Lukaku, 5 days before epl deadlind
If only man utd is interested what then?
You either bring his value down or try to swap with someone of equal value.
Let's be honest if juve would want dybala for 80 mil. and you would know the abject season he had ,would you do it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Says the man who just called Paratici a piece of shit. You dont know whats going on behond closed dorrs either, yet you draw your own conclusions and put the blame on Paratici.

The absolute state of some people here

- - - Updated - - -

No one wants to be your friend ffs
Paratici is the CEO for the sport department of Juventus. I support Juventus, not Paulo Dybala FC. Paulo can lead his career however he wants as long as he is respectful towards the club. Again, did anything come out of his conversation with Someone? It's one thing to check the waters around just to know where do you stand in case you need to move and it's another to be forcing your best players to move for plus fucking valenza.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sinister

Jul 14, 2014
If only man utd is interested what then?
You either bring his value down or try to swap with someone of equal value.
Let's be honest if juve would want dybala for 80 mil. and you would know the abject season he had ,would you do it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If only man u is interested (which i highly doubt, tottenham and inter for example) the you dont sell him. Give this guy a chance under a new coach and see what happens. He clearly has potential to be great player, and one or two bad seasons with Allegri (with whom he did not had good realtions) does not mean anything

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
InPoland we have two journos who are very close to Dybala. They confirmed this They also reported this year that Dybala is set to leave Juve
I wouldn't overestimate them. They made a nice interview with him before he made the big step. I wonder how many such 'close journos' Paulo has. If they reported he's set to leave Juve this summer what's the base of all these rumors he wants to stay now?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If only man u is interested (which i highly doubt, tottenham and inter for example) the you dont sell him. Give this guy a chance under a new coach and see what happens. He clearly has potential to be great player, and one or two bad seasons with Allegri (with whom he did not had good realtions) does not mean anything
As you know totenham offered to pay his real value 50 or 55 mil. and inter want a swap with icardi who I think his real value is between 40 50 after his war that shit club.
We can assume that lukaku is 70-80 based on reports that inter offered that much.
I don't know why management wants to sell him.Maybe he had a fallout with them , or maybe he tried to force their hand when max was coach.Who knows.
Somehow it seems they don't trust him anymore, because it is not about financial gain that's for sure when lukaku is rumored to earn 8.5 or 9 mil.

Sinister

Jul 14, 2014
As you know totenham offered to pay his real value 50 or 55 mil. and inter want a swap with icardi who I think his real value is between 40 50 after his war that shit club.
We can assume that lukaku is 70-80 based on reports that inter offered that much.
I don't know why management wants to sell him.Maybe he had a fallout with them , or maybe he tried to force their hand when max was coach.Who knows.
Somehow it seems they don't trust him anymore, because it is not about financial gain that's for sure when lukaku is rumored to earn 8.5 or 9 mil.
Even if Dybala and Lukaku have equal market value, either 40, 50 or 80 million does not matter at all, they are nothing alike, and makes no sense swapping them. Lukaku brings nothing to Juve that this team desperately needs, nor Mandzukic/Higuanin/Kean cant more or less do the same job. On the other hand we lose a player who if plays as we all know can play, can be a big improvement from last season.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Paratici is the CEO for the sport department of Juventus. I support Juventus, not Paulo Dybala FC. Paulo can lead his career however he wants as long as he is respectful towards the club. Again, did anything come out of his conversation with Someone? It's one thing to check the waters around just to know where do you stand in case you need to move and it's another to be forcing your best players to move for plus fucking valenza.

Lets be real here, Dybala isn’t one of our best players, and we’re not selling him for plus valenza. We’re selling him because he adds nothing to this team, and the mgm is scared another season like the one he just had will make his value drop even further than it already has.
Players get forced out of clubs all the time. Whats so special about this case?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As some here says,players come and go.For me,the whole"soap opera " here is not about selling Dybala but trading for a bench warmer.If it would be trading for some players we need ,this would go smooth here.But Lukaku?Fucking joke of a player. Wouldn't give Pipita for him.Even Mandzu.We are not in plus with this swap.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Lets be real here, Dybala isn’t one of our best players, and we’re not selling him for plus valenza. We’re selling him because he adds nothing to this team, and the mgm is scared another season like the one he just had will make his value drop even further than it already has.
I think what’s special about this case is that we are going for Lukaku. A lot of people are fine with selling Dybala (at least the reasonable ones), but spending all that money on Lukaku is the joke. But of course Dybala is a fan favorite, a lot of people would be pissed regardless. I personally can see why we would sell him for a reasonable price. Lukaku is also better than portrayed on this forum. Still not a good deal imho

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He is one of our best players, otherwise wouldn't be valued at 100mln. If they are afraid he's gonna deep in value, the risk for Lukaku is far greater.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
He is one of our best players, otherwise wouldn't be valued at 100mln. If they are afraid he's gonna deep in value, the risk for Lukaku is far greater.

How is the Lukaku risk greater? Im not too fond of him as a player, but at least i can see him actually fit this team. I think he could excel in Italy.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How is the Lukaku risk greater? Im not too fond of him as a player, but at least i can see him actually fit this team. I think he could excel in Italy.
How can he excel? As @JuveJay mentioned, his main asset is when he manages to turn his obese body into speed and he won't have space to do that in Italy. He isn't suited to short passes neither due to the fact he lacks technically.

He got exposed on the big stage already and what's worse in the same league he was already playing. He got fat and if the trend continues he will be useless soon considering his technique is so shit. Better resurrect Momo Diakite for free if Ronaldo really needs a wrestler in the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)