Paulo Dybala (45 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I don't love him. But when you put it this way, I almost feel sorry for him. If he wasn't a spoiled brat making millions for not doing anything more than sitting on the bench for the club and country - I'd even cry over his poor fate and unwelcome feel. Or maybe he has some balls and can do his job despite his hurt feelings, like a man.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I've been scratching my head baffled of how our management have been behaving since news of these Dybala/Kean/Cancelo deals became public and let's just say it has put me in some shitty form.

So I've decided to just take a step back and not let it anger me and to just have total faith in what the management are doing.

There just must be some bigger picture we're not seeing there just has to be.

If not we well and truly are doooooomed...

So I'm off to listen to Soundgarden and let Tuz have a meltdown on my behalf.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If i've read it right, the Gazetta just claimed that Dybala doesn't want to leave Juventus guys.
I mean we don't really know shit that happens backstage on this circus of a show but it seems pretty obvious Dybala never had any intention of leaving.

He always stroke me as a guy who was aware of his performances not up to par and was probably thinking Sarri would be his chance to be at his best. It sucks that he won't even have that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm 100% with Paulo, do it man, feud everyone, make juve pay more, make manu pay more and then just go man, you don't deserve they treat u like this

Inept duo fabio-pavel fail too low. If they r so good forcing players out wtf r doing Pipa, Sami, Mandzo and Matuidi still in the team when they clearly are unable to play sarriball... and yes, current Pipa, not the one in Niples 4 years ago

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inept duo fabio-pavel fail too low. If they r so good forcing players out wtf r doing Pipa, Sami, Mandzo and Matuidi still in the team when they clearly are unable to play sarriball... and yes, current Pipa, not the one in Niples 4 years ago
Even current Pipa is more suited to play sarriball than Lukaku. Not to say the latter won't bang in goals, but play short one-two's and actively participate in build-up game? No. At least he isn't a lowlife interista cunt though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)