Paulo Dybala (279 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve have made their choice on Dybala they don't want him to delay the deal any further as epl transfer window closes in the next seven days so dybala will check in to Continassa on Monday. Medical examinations were not scheduled this morning and are not scheduled for the next few days, not before his regular return.(Giovaalbanese)

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
According to Romeo Agresti Juventus have agreed personal terms with Lukaku... and his salary will be... wait for it... 9 million per year :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lukaku will be Seria A second best paid player... I have no words...
Hopefull there is a clause that substracts 1€ every time he loses the ball, than his salary will be 0

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
At this point Dybala will say yes and give the go ahead. He is not going to risk his professional career by saying no and incur the wrath of his club should it fall apart. 90% of the deal is complete, it will be official when Dybala agree to join Man U.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This transfer is shady as fuck. Either we don't know something or it makes no sense.
people are saying it has to do with the new tax laws on foreign players :boh: Dybala's contract was signed before it took effect so we are swapping him and lukaku to save a bunch on wage :boh:

idk if thats the case why cant dybala just sign a renewal :boh: i dont know whats happening anymore. nothing makes sense.

we dont even have stripes on the fucking shirts anymore. we are officially piemonte calcio

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
people are saying it has to do with the new tax laws on foreign players :boh: Dybala's contract was signed before it took effect so we are swapping him and lukaku to save a bunch on wage :boh:

idk if thats the case why cant dybala just sign a renewal :boh: i dont know whats happening anymore. nothing makes sense.

we dont even have stripes on the fucking shirts anymore. we are officially piemonte calcio
Is it really a bunch? A couple million maybe. In the longterm, not a massive amount.

The more and more I read on this, it seems like a bigger mistake.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

That means the entire team will be sold including Ronaldo

Jun 6, 2015

As I understand the new tax law only comes to play when you move from abroad. However I doubt that is the reason we are doing this trade.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

Sad.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala is disappointed by the current situation, especially after Sarri confirmed during his presentation that Paulo is included in his plans. (Mediaset)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
wtf that is insane if true. you mean no increased bracket or no tax at all?
The flat tax for outside income, so basically you create firm somewhere on Cyprus and pay Ronaldo's salary from that firm, easy breezy
The way the new tax regime works is that Italian-sourced income is taxed at the regular rate of 43 percent. But any outside earnings are only subject to a flat tax of 100,000 euros or about $117,000. That is not chump change, but if you earn $47 million a year in endorsements around the world, as Ronaldo is said to do, it beats paying tens of millions in tax in Italy.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I agree, but to be honest Dybala is nowhere near a 100m player either.
Well, it has to be admitted that Paolo has been exceedingly disappointing for the last 18 months. The contrast between his first two and a half years following his move to us from Palermo when he invariably played a major part in many of the victories we enjoyed, and what we have seen since, it is apparent that we have witnessed a player who, for reasons that are quite unclear, is now underperforming week in, week out. Many of his performances during last season revealed a player who showed signs of having lost a lot of his confidence and self belief, as if he was going through the motions. That was partly attributable I suspect, to a lack of care and attention on the part of Max Allegri who appeared to do little to arrest the decline in performances.

Sadly, the way that his case has been handled over the last few weeks has been pisspoor, thanks to what looks like mismanagement by Paratici, Nedved and possibly Agnelli.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The flat tax for outside income, so basically you create firm somewhere on Cyprus and pay Ronaldo's salary from that firm, easy breezy
The way the new tax regime works is that Italian-sourced income is taxed at the regular rate of 43 percent. But any outside earnings are only subject to a flat tax of 100,000 euros or about $117,000. That is not chump change, but if you earn $47 million a year in endorsements around the world, as Ronaldo is said to do, it beats paying tens of millions in tax in Italy.
huh? no way its ok for us to setup proxy firm in cyprus to avoid tax on paying player salaries.

if anything the tax law means ronaldos foreign 3rd party endorsements wont be taxed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 258)