Paulo Dybala (118 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Props to you man given your known dislike for him.
From contending on all fronts and wearing the legendary #10 shirt for a top club
To being curved for a player he's much better than, in a system that suits Dybala more than Lolcacku. Forced to go to yanited compete in Europa and struggle for 4th place

At least he still got the millions
But really though this would take a blow to his career unless he can gtfo out of yanited fast, or they get their shit straight fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he must be missing Allegri
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala wants to stay at Juventus. (Luca Marchetti)

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala's agent met Man Utd but that does not mean anything, He intends to stay at Juventus, But it is necessary that Juve asks him to leave for his departure. [Sky]

Aug 2, 2005
Dybala wants to stay at Juventus. (Luca Marchetti)
We want Dybala to stay
Esp. If the replacement is Lukaku

I dont know what the management thinks, but this is really a very unpopular decision.

I would have preferred to see him under Sarri
High chance he will be pivotal to our game play as false nine or ss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We want Dybala to stay
Esp. If the replacement is Lukaku

I dont know what the management thinks, but this is really a very unpopular decision.

I would have preferred to see him under Sarri
High chance he will be pivotal to our game play as false nine or ss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have faith in our management they will never let you down

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Have faith in our management they will never let you down
:rofl: :howler: Are you for real? They must be paying you.

Vidal? Pogba? Marchisio? Morata? Kean, Dybala, and potentially Cancelo? No, they have never let us down. We've only been waiting for the Fucking CL since 1996. Yes, we put ourselves in the absolute best possible position to win every single year. We never ever weaken the squad. You see that midfield? Best in Europe. Yes, the management are amazing and never ever let us down :baus:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:rofl: :howler: Are you for real? They must be paying you.

Vidal? Pogba? Marchisio? Morata? Kean, Dybala, and potentially Cancelo? No, they have never let us down. We've only been waiting for the Fucking CL since 1996. Yes, we put ourselves in the absolute best possible position to win every single year. We never ever weaken the squad. You see that midfield? Best in Europe. Yes, the management are amazing and never ever let us down :baus:
Every year we score a hat-trick in the mercato and then follow it with an own goal. I was never expecting a 10/10 mercato, because we always mess up somehow, but I'm still just as angry and disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 95)