Paulo Dybala (86 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:rofl: :howler: Are you for real? They must be paying you.

Vidal? Pogba? Marchisio? Morata? Kean, Dybala, and potentially Cancelo? No, they have never let us down. We've only been waiting for the Fucking CL since 1996. Yes, we put ourselves in the absolute best possible position to win every single year. We never ever weaken the squad. You see that midfield? Best in Europe. Yes, the management are amazing and never ever let us down :baus:
You can only see the negative points we could have easily gone bankrupt after being relegated but we have fought our way back to being one of the top five clubs in Europe thanks to the efforts of our management and players

- - - Updated - - -

Muppet mode on, he liked this insta post (doesent mean much but still)

He must be feeling so emotional today with support of the fans

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You can only see the negative points we could have easily gone bankrupt after being relegated but we have fought our way back to being one of the top five clubs in Europe thanks to the efforts of our management and players
No. You're the one saying they will never disappoint you or let you down. I'm just pointing out how wrong you are, because they've already managed to let me/us down on multiple occasions. Yes, I'm grateful for the good deals they've made, but they've also had their fair share of fuckups, and we're still winless in Europe since 96.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He was never a fit for Juve, seemed like a square peg since he first got here. I thought Sarri could get the most out of him but it doesn't seem to be the case

I wish him the best if he goes, he fought for the shirt Everytime he wore it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was never a fit for Juve, seemed like a square peg since he first got here. I thought Sarri could get the most out of him but it doesn't seem to be the case

I wish him the best if he goes, he fought for the shirt Everytime he wore it
Oh please. He was brilliant for almost 3 years under Allegri.

Sarri arrives and he’s gone. Lol

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventus are willing to sell Dybala to Man United but the player didn’t accept anything. (Sky)
Dybala is an introvert, gentle, sensitive person. His gonna feel hurt and upset his first reaction would be to bleed out the pain and then resign to accepting his shit career move. It's so sad, I'm pissed this mercato started so well and is turning into a nightmare. Smarty Parati got this wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)