Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Paratici and Nedved

Coaches at Juventus have ZERO say in transfers, and if they start pushing for players - they are sent packing.
This is why coaches like Guardiola ot Klopp will never be possible to hire. Unless management cedes control. Which high profile coach would accept management ripping his team apart every summer?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Dybala refuses the transfer the very fact there was intent to make this deal by our management makes me loose confidence in that they know what they're doing
Summer of 2016 I started to have my doubts after we finalized Higuain's purchase. To me it seemed like we were looking short term, rather than building the team for the next 5-6 seasons. This summer it started well with MDL but this deal will compromise any good work.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i suppose there is still minor hope here.

Conte loves Lukaku and has complained numerous times about not getting any transfers. Dybala also has shown no desire to leave and Manchester United, Inter? would he really want to play at either of those teams?

there might be money in Msnchester but it is a poor situation, a failing team, mediocre manager, unhappy players, europa league. even his old buddy pogba is actively trying to get out of manchester.

not to mention a player of dybalas skillset and build is not at all suited to EPL sides. how many epl teams have a second striker ala dybala?

i dont know why Dybala would agree to this. Maybe he is on the way out but a swap with lukaku? seems too ridiculous to believe.

maybe this all is a bunch of bs

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine we win the CL this year lol

What then say the naysayers here?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine we don’t make it out of the group

Clamoroso
Unlike Badass, I will actually admit I was in the wrong. And I really do hope we win in europe, but with the way we construct and then destruct our team every season and our current coach, I’m just not convinced at all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Unlike Badass, I will actually admit I was in the wrong. And I really do hope we win in europe, but with the way we construct and then destruct our team every season and our current coach, I’m just not convinced at all.
Do you think Badass recognizes his mistakes and is just too stubborn to acknowledge or he genuinely believes he is always correct? I am leaning towards the latter.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Mercato becomes -3 for me. Sarri in, Dybala and Kean gone. :sergio:
Before I was fairly confident because we had Marotta and a good coach. Now, I’m really worried about next season. The same people, who are being apologists here, are the same people who have gone full doomsday every fucking season because they disliked Marotta and how we played.

- - - Updated - - -

Square peg :rofl:

What are we replacing him with? An inflatable doughnut? :boh:
Let it go. People are dumb.

Mar 9, 2006
@Juventino[RUS]

Please do share you feelings on the rumored Dybala - Lukaku swap and sale of Kean for 30mil without buyback clause.
That's fucked up deal all the way around

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus wants 112m for him, id sell for this money, but swap deal to receive Lukaku and 25m plusvalencia or so? Then what ? Swap Lukaku with Icardi? then what ? Probably Sarri will finally move Pjanic upfront and turn him into trequartista, who knows

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 71)