Paulo Dybala (134 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
La Stampa report that Sarri is planning to use Paulo Dybala as a centre forward, in a position he played while at Palermo and for major parts of his career

Fina-fucking-lly!! This is the make or break moment of his career.
Good. If Sarri can get our attackers scoring regularly then I don’t know who can

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
De Ligt - Bonucci - Chiellini

Ramsey - Rabiot

Mandzukic
Dybala
Ronaldo
Higuain
Icardi

3-2-5 formation, more revolution from mister Sarri.
No. He will only start Icardi, Dybala, Ronaldo and at the 75th minute of every match he will sub them all for Kean, Mandzukic and Higuain.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Dybala fans, get to work quickly to make new excuses, the cf excuse will be redundant soon.

Seriously though, just happy that he wont be on the wing anymore, that was painful, although i don't understand why we want Icardi if we intend to play Dybs there, unless 4-3-1-2?, Hope Dybala can find some form next season, its his last chance

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I think one problem with Dybala is that we bulk him so much. If you compare Dybala in 2016 and 2019, you can see his leg has too much muscle. Some people with great original form like our Ronaldo, Kean and even Bernadeschi can sustain this added muscle and still retain the agility and speed, but for a midget like Dybala, it is too much for his body to handle. Young Dybala's strength is his agility, not his speed, but right now, I see him lose both speed and agility.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dybala fans, get to work quickly to make new excuses, the cf excuse will be redundant soon.

Seriously though, just happy that he wont be on the wing anymore, that was painful, although i don't understand why we want Icardi if we intend to play Dybs there, unless 4-3-1-2?, Hope Dybala can find some form next season, its his last chance
I really hope we dont want Icardi, we dont need another forward

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think one problem with Dybala is that we bulk him so much. If you compare Dybala in 2016 and 2019, you can see his leg has too much muscle. Some people with great original form like our Ronaldo, Kean and even Bernadeschi can sustain this added muscle and still retain the agility and speed, but for a midget like Dybala, it is too much for his body to handle. Young Dybala's strength is his agility, not his speed, but right now, I see him lose both speed and agility.
Dybala is 179 cm... 5-6 cm shorter than CR. Must be the tallest midget in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 97)