Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
How much is Pogba worth to you now then?
Dunno. He's worth considerably more than Dybs though, he had a productive season goals/assists wise as a CM/AM, he just won the WC as one of the protagonists and United dont need to sell him. He's definitely not going for less than the 105m we sold him for, considering how the market exploded afterwards that sale with Neymar, Mbappe, Coutinho, Dembele etc, I think 130-140 is not a stretch either.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 13, 2015
I think he just needs to play closer to the goal in a partnership with a strong and technical striker to effectively combine and open up a space for Dybala. Something like Griezman and Diego Costa/Morata.

We are aware that he has a terrific left foot so no point in wasting his talent by playing him far away from the goal or wide to the flanks.

He had a difficult season suffering both from tactical and mental reasons. I think he also went through a break up so I guess that f*cked him up too.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Wouldn't sell Dybala for 100m if it meant 60m was going to be spent on Icardi.

If anything selling Dybala for me would mean bringing in another winger like chiesa. That would make sense....obviously not like for like spend/sell. Sell Dybala for 100m and bring in chiesa and say hysaj for rb then it may make sense

Just be prepared for Dybala to explode at another club. So be it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hey Os...u mean cuz he will explode under Sarri and show his true worth?
Yea. Last season was an anomaly, majority of this thread forget the quality player he was for us the previous seasons.

Think the improved creativity and movement of passing in midfield will give him space to focus only on the final third, less need to drop back to midfield to build play (and get lost) when it's a coach and midfielders who focus more on constant short passing. And much more coordinated attacking movement.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol what a stupid ass, childish post to make. In what way is ur friend dying in Afghanistan and an Afghan insulting Allegri related?

Anyways your friend was a moron and should've realized that he was fighting a group which his nation propped up the in the first place (if he is American)

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's pretty funny that I got banned for saying "Thanks Allegri for leaving" while this Post Ironic can call a whole nation a bunch of Turds among other insults over the years without any repercussions.

@Mark
A whole nation? Nah. Just you and the other two special ones on Tuz that spend most of your time here bashing a Juventus legend and fapping over a classless bum. :baus:

Calling someone who died over there a moron... you truly are a gem. Lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dybala is half the player icardi is
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Yea. Last season was an anomaly, majority of this thread forget the quality player he was for us the previous seasons.

Think the improved creativity and movement of passing in midfield will give him space to focus only on the final third, less need to drop back to midfield to build play (and get lost) when it's a coach and midfielders who focus more on constant short passing. And much more coordinated attacking movement.
I still don't see what dramatically changed for him from 2017-2018. If anything the squad around him was improved and blaming Max can only go so far. But we shall see. I mean we have been told not to expect much from the club this upcoming season anyway. So I guess anything will be an improvement and surprise coming off his last season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't see what dramatically changed for him from 2017-2018. If anything the squad around him was improved and blaming Max can only go so far. But we shall see. I mean we have been told not to expect much from the club this upcoming season anyway. So I guess anything will be an improvement and surprise coming off his last season.
The club hired the legendary genius bank teller and coach Sarri. He’s surely the biggest guarantee of CL success of any manager out there. Plus, as a side benefit, he can balance our books. :tuttosport:

Apr 19, 2007
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

17-18 Higuain played for Dybala and he was the focal poin of the attack. Last year Ronaldo was and that hurt Dybala.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The club hired the legendary genius bank teller and coach Sarri. He’s surely the biggest guarantee of CL success of any manager out there. Plus, as a side benefit, he can balance our books. :tuttosport:
:lol: he's a veritable swiss army knife

17-18 Higuain played for Dybala and he was the focal poin of the attack. Last year Ronaldo was and that hurt Dybala.
So by improving the overall squad conversely affected Dybala's level of play?

giphy.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 65)