Paulo Dybala (128 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This "first touch" problem is so blown out of proportion. FFS, he scored and 22 + 5 assists just a year ago, even with his first touch. He just didn't click with Ronaldo under Max.
We also played crossing centric football in attack a lot and Paolo played way deeper (most often the attacking lineup was Mario-Ronaldo-Dybala) than at the start of 17/18 when he got a big chunk of 22+5. To me those are bigger reasons than not clicking with Ronaldo, start of last season we played wonderful footie one game with them in a 352 with no fixed CF.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Have you seen his first touch?

either way, I agree 90% - if he doesn't shine this season it's definitely over for him here.
What a poor narrative the Paulo haters crew have tried so badly to create. He's not Lukaku level with his first touch, that's just BS

U even can talk about how he gets to the ground a lot, he lost his mind for minors issues, the way he may disrespect Max a couple of time, sometimes out of form or anything else but keep same just "bad first touch" is a Merda's fan level script

- - - Updated - - -

What's Dybala's value now?
Half Icardi

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What a poor narrative the Paulo haters crew have tried so badly to create. He's not Lukaku level with his first touch, that's just BS

U even can talk about how he gets to the ground a lot, he lost his mind for minors issues, the way he may disrespect Max a couple of time, sometimes out of form or anything else but keep same just "bad first touch" is a Merda's fan level script

- - - Updated - - -

Half Icardi
Oh I agree with all the points you listed here. Just adding that his touch isnt made for quick passing football.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Oh I agree with all the points you listed here. Just adding that his touch isnt made for quick passing football.

Ok, but that doesn't imply a mediocre level as a lot of people are saying... for instance, a top level player like Lukaku has been struggling all his career for his horrible first touch

If Paulo stays, Sarribal is gonna be a nice test for him

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ok, but that doesn't imply a mediocre level as a lot of people are saying... for instance, a top level player like Lukaku has been struggling all his career for his horrible first touch

If Paulo stays, Sarribal is gonna be a nice test for him
Lukaku isnt a top player. Top players have it all, and Dybala hasnt shown that he has it all yet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A few things to consider:

Would Dybala get the touches he needs around the 18 on the right of Sarri's 433, or does Sarri prefer more of a wide man?
If Sarri would work with him, how will he link up with Ronaldo?
If we sign Icardi, would having Ronaldo - Icardi - Dybala have any chemistry?

I would rather keep Dybala as I think Allegri stifled him a bit, but including him for Pogba is very tempting. So if there are question marks for the questions above, then we might need to sell him unfortunately.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Lukaku isnt a top player. Top players have it all, and Dybala hasnt shown that he has it all yet.

You just can't play as starter CF in Chelsea and Manu while being an average player... and you can't become number 10, captain and marketing face of a team like Juve while being an average player... Just CAN'T

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
A few things to consider:

Would Dybala get the touches he needs around the 18 on the right of Sarri's 433, or does Sarri prefer more of a wide man?
If Sarri would work with him, how will he link up with Ronaldo?
If we sign Icardi, would having Ronaldo - Icardi - Dybala have any chemistry?

I would rather keep Dybala as I think Allegri stifled him a bit, but including him for Pogba is very tempting. So if there are question marks for the questions above, then we might need to sell him unfortunately.
Maybe he uses Dybala as his new Mertens centerforward, Ronaldo as his new Insigne and some random winger like Costa or Chiesa as his new Callejon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)