Paulo Dybala (59 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Watch the video instead of talking out of your ass. Also, learn to read. Read what Osman said before simply blurting nonsense. Don't be dense. Don't go full retard.

- - - Updated - - -
You know what's crazy, but in your finite wisdom you "may" have thought of it...but that entire video of all the Juventus highlights of Dybala...I've actually seen, as I'm sure you have too, since we watch every single game.

He has no right foot. It limits it him considerably and since he isn't anything close to Messi, he will always be limited so deal with it.

Otherwise, cool story :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You know what's crazy, but in your finite wisdom you "may" have thought of it...but that entire video of all the Juventus highlights of Dybala...I've actually seen, as I'm sure you have too, since we watch every single game.

He has no right foot. It limits it him considerably and since he isn't anything close to Messi, he will always be limited so deal with it.

Otherwise, cool story :tup:
I think everyone is aware that he has no right foot, but he does possess good close control and can get himself out of tight spaces. He's a very good dribbler. In your infinite bias you obviously fail to see that. No one is saying his first touch is exceptional or that his right foot is great, but he's a good dribbler.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think everyone is aware that he has no right foot, but he does possess good close control and can get himself out of tight spaces. He's a very good dribbler. In your infinite bias you obviously fail to see that. No one is saying his first touch is exceptional or that his right foot is great, but he's a good dribbler.
I agree, my bias knows no limits. He does possess good control when his first touch doesnt let him down. Also take note of my post, I didn't say he "wasn't" a good dribbler but I'm sure you caught that too because I'm sure you noted as well as I did during the video his right foot was nowhere to be found.

Lets hope for the sake of our team, he plays closer to goal next year and gets his shots down again because he had a nasty habit of, to quote Football Manager, putting it into Row Z.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a wrench for you :p

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Dybala: "My brother's statements? He spoke for himself, I talked to the club and Fabio Paratici and they know what I think. I want to stay at Juventus again next year, I want to continue playing here." [Sky]
Hopefully as the CF, or part of a front two with Ronaldo.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dybala: "Playing alongside Ronaldo? It's a wonderful experience, I have the pleasure of playing with the two most important phenomena in football history and sometimes it's hard to find the words to explain it."
Dybala: "Me at the Nerazzurri (Inter)? I have a lot of respect for this shirt and for these fans, I won't talk about other teams because it would be a lack of respect.
Dybala: "Allegri? We all said goodbye and thanked him for what he did. He was the only coach I had here and I wish him the best."
Dybala: "New coach? Not even the management knows, we hope it is a strong coach who will win everything."
Dybala: "It is obvious that Juventus must make their choices, make the team based around the coach that will arrive. But I want to stay here."
Dybala: "My brother's statements? He spoke for himself, I talked to the club and Fabio Paratici and they know what I think. I want to stay at Juventus again next year, I want to continue playing here." [Sky]

- - - Updated - - -

Paulo Dybala: "I want to stay at Juventus"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I suppose that is how you turn 2 grouse into 3

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting comments from him. I am glad to hear has the desire to stay but not surprised he mentioned it is up to the club implying there is still uncertainty there.

I think the club (and allegri) have tried for years to slot him into roles that dont suit him. It is time now to consider his future and it should be based on how the new coach wants to play and views dybala.

If he can play as a striker then he should be kept, if not sell him because he is not a winger and the 100mil + transfer fee would provide higher value then he does as a midfielder

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If Dybala does leave in the summer, I wonder how he will be remembered among Juventus fans.

For example, will he be rated higher or lower than Pogba? They’ve both had four seasons here.

Apr 19, 2007
If Dybala does leave in the summer, I wonder how he will be remembered among Juventus fans.

For example, will he be rated higher or lower than Pogba? They’ve both had four seasons here.
For me right now Dybala is the player that could never make the final step up. Really good but not capable of that next step. Pogba was aslways going to leave so hes a different case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 50)