Paulo Dybala (240 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im not sure that his bad form is down to Allegri or his managing style. I think that Dybala has been figured out by Italian defenders and he is constantly muscled out by the oposition. Lets see if the new coach eill have a place for him in his line up.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am really dissapointed by him this season.Very predictable.Always desperate to dribble,useless passes,very fragile. Not sure that he is a champion whoever coaches Juve.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Im not sure that his bad form is down to Allegri or his managing style. I think that Dybala has been figured out by Italian defenders and he is constantly muscled out by the oposition. Lets see if the new coach eill have a place for him in his line up.
Dybala has had four successful seasons in Serie A up until this year. It doesn’t make sense to why he would only now be “figured out” by opponents.

He’s just in really bad form. His shooting, which was his biggest asset, has declined significantly.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Dybala has had four successful seasons in Serie A up until this year. It doesn’t make sense to why he would only now be “figured out” by opponents.

He’s just in really bad form. His shooting, which was his biggest asset, has declined significantly.
His shooting hasn't declined, his confidence has

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Poor kid, he let people around him get in his head that he is the second coming of Messi.That only leads to stagnation and that to mediocrity.Hope we can sell for good money before he has a similar second season and lose 50 milion more in the meantime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 235)