Paulo Dybala (154 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I'd be a bit disappointed if Pep comes and Dybala leaves. Dybs seems like the kind of forward that would thrive under Pep. A technical SS who can finish chances very well.

Buy well if that happens, maybe something's irrecoverably broken between Dybala and Juve. It's a bit strange though as he seems like one of the favourite players of the club.

Also, if that's bound to happen I wish we gave him a better sent off. Apart from this year, he has been exceptional and very crucial for us.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If Dybala does leave, he can go anywhere but Inter or Manure.

Any club but those two. I don’t want to be in a position where I actively root for him to fail, like I do with Pogba.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i don't think Pep would like him that much because of his atrocious first touch.
Thats just one minor flaw but ALOT of upside to be ideal for the type of footie Pep likes. Pep's style is alot about breaking the lines in final third and combining, moving and dribbling in structured well rehearsed manner (kind of organised attack that only brings out the best sides of technical players, instead of asking them to drop back to as CMs when they are only at best in edge of the box).

Dybala is not only the best dribbler in our team (close with Costa, Costa is just way faster so looks more impressive)), but he is the best dribbler in Serie A statiscally this past season (and this was his worst season in his career even). Defenitely would be ideal to keep him if we are truly hiring Pep.

Unless he suddenly is COMPLETELY persona non grata with the management, its highly unrealistic and foolish to hire Pep and then sell Dybala lol. Our best attacking talent who should thrive with a possession based attacking football.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is Dybala. Movement and finishing, that's it. Always has been like this. When we first got him, I admit I was one of the people who thought he should try RW or CAM because you can fit more attackers in the team that way, and you can play 4-3-3, etc. But after you see the experiment, the results are clear IMO. It won't work.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is Dybala. Movement and finishing, that's it. Always has been like this. When we first got him, I admit I was one of the people who thought he should try RW or CAM because you can fit more attackers in the team that way, and you can play 4-3-3, etc. But after you see the experiment, the results are clear IMO. It won't work.

Exactly. And if we get Pep and go 433/451, hes got no place. Not because he doesent suit his tactics, but because Pep is clearly gonna use Ronaldo up front

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
Exactly. And if we get Pep and go 433/451, hes got no place. Not because he doesent suit his tactics, but because Pep is clearly gonna use Ronaldo up front
I think I would agree.

But I can see Pep fapping to Dybala and trying to find a place. If you play Ronaldo LW and play with a high press, can he do it? So you don't spend any time in your defensive half, and he doesn't have to actually run back that much? Just a quick sprint to counter press and you get the ball back. I think this idea could find its way in Pep's head.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think I would agree.

But I can see Pep fapping to Dybala and trying to find a place. If you play Ronaldo LW and play with a high press, can he do it? So you don't spend any time in your defensive half, and he doesn't have to actually run back that much? Just a quick sprint to counter press and you get the ball back. I think this idea could find its way in Pep's head.
It would be interesting to see but i think Pep wouldnt want to sacrifice having 3 CMs and 2 wings on the pitch, so probably a defender gets left out. maybe a very offensive high pressing 352 with Ronaldo-Dybala? Pogba and SMS arent known as fast and hardworking mids (youll often find them being called lazy), but in tight spaces they can break up attacks due to their length and limited space they have to cover fairly well. But for this to work youd need an Emre Can on steroids behind them, and 2 high workrate wings that will sprint back to prevent easy counters (Costa, Chiesa, Cancelo would be these i guess, Berna isnt really fast). AS would be the odd man out here in that case (or Chiellini, with AS at LCB Alaba style). Defending set pieces? Pogba, SMS, 2-3 CBs, Can, CR. It could work :think:

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
If Dybala does leave, he can go anywhere but Inter or Manure.

Any club but those two. I don’t want to be in a position where I actively root for him to fail, like I do with Pogba.
Why not Manure, they are in deep sh*t so we can squeeze more money from them. And they are in Europa League, so we don't need to worry about Dybala against us for at least one year.

MikeM

Sep 21, 2008
It would be interesting to see but i think Pep wouldnt want to sacrifice having 3 CMs and 2 wings on the pitch, so probably a defender gets left out. maybe a very offensive high pressing 352 with Ronaldo-Dybala? Pogba and SMS arent known as fast and hardworking mids (youll often find them being called lazy), but in tight spaces they can break up attacks due to their length and limited space they have to cover fairly well. But for this to work youd need an Emre Can on steroids behind them, and 2 high workrate wings that will sprint back to prevent easy counters (Costa, Chiesa, Cancelo would be these i guess, Berna isnt really fast). AS would be the odd man out here in that case (or Chiellini, with AS at LCB Alaba style). Defending set pieces? Pogba, SMS, 2-3 CBs, Can, CR. It could work :think:
Ndombele will be our Fernandinho, calma.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
lol "how to dribble like Dybala"

have no right foot, I guess that's how you would start.
Watch the video instead of talking out of your ass. Also, learn to read. Read what Osman said before simply blurting nonsense. Don't be dense. Don't go full retard.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not Manure, they are in deep sh*t so we can squeeze more money from them. And they are in Europa League, so we don't need to worry about Dybala against us for at least one year.
Because they're a disgusting club with a bunch of delusional self entitled fans. Easily the most disgusting team and fanbase in the EPL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)