Paulo Dybala (153 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because they are butthurt that they got subbed often
You talk a lot. I'd like to see how you'd react to being benched and being played out of position.

Dybala's brother was the one asked the question, not Dybala himself. Dybala's brother responded, not Dybala. Yet, here you are making assumptions to suit your narrative and justify that he's a pussy/weak mentally/cry baby or whatever.

Also, what if that 2nd part of the quote is true? What if Allegri has really lost it and pissed off a lot of players? It's happened before, and it could happen again (Bonucci and Pirlo at Milan come to mind).

I wonder if Ronaldo were the player in question, would you be having the same reaction?

A part of me wants to see Dybala leave and Allegri stay, and then if we fail (again) in Europe next season, while playing clueless football, I wonder who you and the other Dybala haters are going to call out. If Allegri has alienated half the squad, would it be easier to get rid of the coach or sell half the players? :boh: :numnum:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We either replace him with an attacking midfielder (Coutinho, Van De Beek, Isco, Eriksen) that can play in the hole or some box to box central midfielders (SMS, Pogba, Ndombele) to play either the 433 or 4231.

Other teams in England and Spain are going to have a lot more money than us to spend so I fear we’ll end up regressing either way

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
To me Dybala was 90% out but after his brother spoke he's 100% gone. Now it's all about which team and how much we get

We either replace him with an attacking midfielder (Coutinho, Van De Beek, Isco, Eriksen) that can play in the hole or some box to box central midfielders (SMS, Pogba, Ndombele) to play either the 433 or 4231.

Other teams in England and Spain are going to have a lot more money than us to spend so I fear we’ll end up regressing either way
Bayern too. I want to see who'll replace Dybala, Costa etc.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He should wait if happen to change managers into someone like Poch who can play an SS or a CAM more effectively. If we stick with Allegri, it's best for all parties if he leaves.

Jul 13, 2010
I don't see why we would want to replace any of our attackers. Clearly the issue is midfield. With Ramsey coming (who is not too unfamiliar with attacking duties in midfield) we just need one solid box-to-box guy and we can do things.

Now with the dressing room situation and allegri - usually there is one, at most two unhappy players and then this gets spread depending on influence of the unhappy guy. This needs to be talked over and be forgotten. If allegri will get good tools, we can then judge him. I don't like that we are yet to score 70 goals, but what if he wants to play nice football but can't?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Atletico Madrid are serious about Dybala. Contacts between the Colchoneros and his brother/agent Gustavo: on the table a five-year deal, €9m per season plus bonuses. La Joya thinks about it and expects developments. If he remains, Allegri will request the sale. [@NicoSchira]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If he played like his recent seasons people would cry for him to stay and question his loyalty. But one bad season and everybody turns against you and bring every God damn stupid reasons to justify he is not good enough.

These fans would have turned against Del piero in Capello era and wanted him to be sold because the coach benched him and his confidence and desire shattered .

We had actually many fans that believed he had to be sold. Same senario happens right now about Dybala.
The guy who never expressed leaving our club in his best days here despite so many teams wanted him and always act like a Juventino should be sold because he had a bad season!

You never sell special players like him. We shouldn't deal with him like he is a mercenary like Vidal and Pogba who would jump a ship in first opportunity , ths guy actually care about this team.
:tup:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Better midfield -> better dybala
He has to drop deep a lot of times because our midfield is piss poor. Look up the heat maps posted a couple of weeks ago..
I'd rather have us sell other players if we need to.. but seriously.. invest in a CB and a good midfielder and watch us become a way better team with dybala closer to the goal

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
It's always alarming when players or player-representatives toss around with the blame jar, and then threaten to leave the club. That just shows lack of mental strength and discouragement. Two character traits not suited for a club like Juventus.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why? So we can buy your sex buddy Icunti?

The likes of you and the other disgusting Icunti sympathizers should just log off and fuck off to the Inter forums permanently.

- - - Updated - - -

It's always alarming when players or player-representatives toss around with the blame jar, and then threaten to leave the club. That just shows lack of mental strength and discouragement. Two character traits not suited for a club like Juventus.
Yes. I'm sure every single player on the roster has that epic mental fortitude you speak of. Don't be so quick to judge. You know absolutely nothing. None of us know shit.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Not happy at all, but his lack of physicality and the fact that he can only play with one foot makes me think he will never be world beater.
Hopefully its really Atleti or Man U, we should be able to milk at least 100m for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)